• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
What about one of these @LilWolf De Lioncourt ,
lilWolfAvtr01.jpg

Signature01
wolfsig01.jpg

Signature02
wolfsig04.jpg

DeletedUser19723

Sir Squirrel, I just spent a good amount a time creating a signature. I don't think it's as good as the ones you do, but I wanted to try and see if I could do one myself for a challenge. I used an old copy of Paint Shop Pro I had and no advice or directions. I know now what I don't know how to do anyway.:rolleyes:

My question - How do I get it from my PC to the forum? It doesn't look like it can just be uploaded like the avatar image is. It's 500 X 150 pixels and saved as a .jpg. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Sir Squirrel

SherG26 upload it here in my page with the upload button in a post.

index.php

Then you can just copy it from here and paste it into your signature box.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

You got it up now, just right click on your sig here that you uploaded and copy it, then go to your signature box and paste it in there and center it with the alignment center button. delete what is in there first. It looks really good for a first try on a signature SherG, well done!!

DeletedUser19723

OMG! I got it. Thanks so much for your help. I so wanted to be able to do this. It looks so simple, but it wasn't at all. The whole layer thing was about driving me over the edge. I still haven't figured out how to make a background transparent on an image before adding it to the picture. I wanted the black dragon just above my name to just be black. I could change it's background from white to what you see, but I couldn't just make it go away. Thanks again. I owe you one! :):):)

Sir Squirrel

I actually use paint shop pro myself, to select just the dragon (because it is all black on a white background) you could use the magic wand selection tool, click on the black dragon and it will make a selection, copy and paste it as a new image and it should put it on a transparent background then save it as a new name and copy it and place it as a new layer on your sig and move it where you like. It can be tricky to figure out the harder stuff and that is a pretty advanced thing to want to do really! You did a great job over all for sure SherG, for your first try!
Edit : another way you could do that (that would be easier) is fill in the white with the same blue background color you used it the sig with the fill tool, that would make it blend in like it was on a transparent background!

Last edited:

LilWolf De Lioncourt

hi Sir Squirrel here's a crate of peanuts for You*laughs*:D I really like the sig02 that you made for me... my question how do I use it for my Signature avatar? I'm not really laptop savy*laughs* if You want I can try to find the pic that i'm wearing now if You need it to make another with this one "My Transformation" You really do AWESOME Work as well as many others here do AWESOME work too:cool: thank you again... now don't go eating those crates of peanuts all at once:p:D:D here is that pic that I have on now..... hopefully you can do it*smiles*

https://goo.gl/images/vhC4MN

Sir Squirrel

Ok @LilWolf De Lioncourt , what about this one, it has both of the pics in it so you can switch between both avatars and still match your sig! PS I redid the pic of the girl in the moon as I couldn't get it resized without it blurring to much! Hope you still like it!
Image08.jpg

sig
wolfsig10.jpg

To add the Signature right click on the picture here and then copy it, then go to the little icon at the bottom right of the page that looks like your avatar, then pick signature. Then paste it into the box there, lastly use the alignment button to center it and you are done! Enjoy!!
index.php

Last edited: