• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Risen Malchiah

Haha wow! That is nice. I generally don't use signatures simply because I don't want to lengthen the thread too much. I tend to make tl;dr posts and figured having a big signature would make it seem that much bigger. I certainly appreciate the effort though. :)

Edit: Although on second thought, that is pretty awesome. Where did you source the picture? Here's maybe a higher res version.
upload_2017-10-19_0-58-31.png

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
That is a better resolution one then I found, you want me to try again and make it shorter?

Risen Malchiah

Silly question, but I tried copy/pasting into the signature but "View Attachment" was shown instead. I then had it link to the image in this thread and that worked. Is there an alternative way to do this?

Sir Squirrel

It should have worked with copy and paste maybe try it again. or are you talking about the avatar, you will have to copy it to your computer and upload it. The sig does look awesome though, if I do say so myself. The pic you had made it turn out much better.
EDIT : I just tried copy and paste into my sig spot and it worked.
I use tinypic to host it then link to it.

Last edited:

Risen Malchiah

I meant copy/paste from Photoshop or Paint like I can when posting a picture into a message. When I did that, it didn't work.

Anyway, thanks so much. You've made so many great sigs that yours seems somewhat minimalist now. Needs more squirrel. ;)

Sir Squirrel

Yeah I will have to do a new one for myself soon. LOL.
For some reason they don't want us to upload sigs, they have to be linked to a host site.

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's quite attractive, thank you. I have to confess, I've been watching your work and thinking about it, but I'm not sure a photo-signature wouldn't be a bit overwhelming with my post-frequency.

Sir Squirrel

Maybe @Ashrem , but Soggy has one and he posts as much as you do. I figure as long as it isn't to big and looks good, it should be fine. :cool: The decision is your's though. I could make it smaller again if you wanted and maybe a different font as well if you don't care for the one I put on it. I like that you post frequently it would spread my art around a bit more,:p. Have you ever read one of Soggy's post and thought "I wish he would lose that darn sig"? :eek:.

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Have you ever read one of Soggy's post and thought "I wish he would lose that darn sig?
dum di dum.... Kidding. No, I haven't.

I'd really have to think about it, though. The comet wasn't a particular interest, just I got tired of looking at that question mark by my name and grabbed a random image from a google search.

Sir Squirrel

Ok you think about it and get back to me and we will see what we can come up with. Maybe I will make a couple more for you with your name on transparent and different backgrounds and see if I can come up with one you like. I will keep them small though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7527

those are pretty awesome someday i would like to have one of those for me i just love them