• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Miroami ,
MiroamiAvatar01.jpg

Signature
MiroamiSig01.jpg

Hope you like it!

Instructions for adding your signature! (click the link below.) It will show you how to center it as well !!
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Yeah looks like it, just delete it then come here and copy it again, then paste it back in and center it again.

Sir Squirrel

Go to your signature page again and click into the box in front of the signature and then hit delete until it and the other image thing is gone.

Copy it by right clicking and clicking copy.
index.php
Then paste it back in the signature box and center it again if you have too.
index.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser23419

it's not the card, it's me and my fat fingers! I am so sorry!!!

Attachments

• KatscrchSig01.jpg
    KatscrchSig01.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 62

Sir Squirrel

No problem take your time Kat, your card (signature) isn't going anywhere! I always leave them posted in case something happens you can always come back and copy it again. the image x thing is still there try to delete it first.