• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser16929

Sir Squirrel, i would be honored for you to make a signature and avatar for me, please.
the thing about me is that i am sputnik9009 and i like to orbit
i am related to Mikhail S. Khomyakov, the chief engineer of the Sputnik1
i am Canadian
i always spell my name with a small s
my favorite number is 9
my favorite colours are blue, green and red, i love teal and the bluer purples
i really like the picture that Donnyd had up in his thread, the one that was about 9 planets orbiting around with bluish colours
i think if you could insert a teal coloured, cannabis leaf shaped satellite would be awesome
and if the satellite had a Canada arm holding a spliff with a little chem trail would just be over the top
i don't know how detailed you can get, did i give you enough info. or too much?
i would also like the saying below
orbiting high above the Earth's mantle in Synya Arda..................................... sputnik9009

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@sputnik9009 , what do you think about these?
sputnikAvatar02.jpg

or
Sputnikavatar01.png

Signature

Removed by request from mod. I apologize If this pic offended anyone

------------Orbiting high above the Earth's mantle in Sinya Arda------------
You can add your quote under the signature in the signature box like I did here.

Instructions for adding your signature! (click the link below.)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
The instructions to add an Avatar to your profile ( where the ? is now) is in the post right under the one for adding the signature.

Last edited: