• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @Chrystll Rose , I had some extra time so created a signature for you, I hope you like it!!
chrystllroseAvatar01.jpg

Signature
ChrystllRoseSig01.jpg

Instructions for adding your signature! (click the link below.)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
The instructions to add an Avatar to your profile is in the post right under the one for adding the signature.

Last edited:
Hey @Chrystll Rose , I had some extra time so created a signature for you, I hope you like it!!
View attachment 6129
Signature
View attachment 6130

Instructions for adding your signature! (click the link below.)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
The instructions to add an Avatar to your profile is in the post right under the one for adding the signature.
Why thank you Sir Squirrel! They are absolutely perfect! :D:):cool::D

Sir Squirrel

Sir Squirrel

Last edited:

DeletedUser18732

gjetski

Hi Sir Squirrel! I would love to have a Signature for myself. My user name is part of my email address, derived from a nickname given to me. If you have time, a Signature would be great. I have Illustrator on my computer, but the computer freezes up all the time and I have not taken time to learn how to use it. I am an artist, recently painting a mural on the wall at the state hospital where I used to work. Huge influencers of mine include Tolkien, Janny Wurts, Terry Goodkind, CS Lewis, "The Last Unicorn" and a daughter who loves dragons (How to Train Your Dragon).
Thanks, for your consideration!