1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Discussion in 'Artists Corner' started by TomatoeHu, Oct 14, 2017.

1. pegesusunicorn

pegesusunicorn Member

oh dear, this is not working, I cant seem to do it correcly....HELP

2. pegesusunicorn

pegesusunicorn Member

I have to come back tomorrow and try again....I'm sorry, I just dontunderstand how to do it.

3. Sir Squirrel

Sir Squirrel Well-Known Member

Pegasusunicorn read this thread I made to help with adding your signature, It has pictures along with the explanations ( click link below)
    https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
    what you have to do is go to the post that your signature is in and right click and copy it, then hover your mouse over the little icon at the bottom right of the forum page ( the one that looks like you avatar). Click on the "signature" option and then right click and paste it in the box on the signature page, center it with the alignment button and then click the save changes button.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  4. Sir Squirrel

Hey @mucksterme , the site I was hosting sigs at is messing up. So I reposted your signature here, just delete what it in your signature box and copy and paste this one in and you should be good.
    Muckstersig01.jpg

5. Sir Squirrel

The site I use for hosting signatures is having issues, so if anyone else it having issues with their signature not showing up please let me know and I will post it again! Thanks.

6. Sir Squirrel

Hey @Risen Malchiah , The signature Site I was hosting my signatures at is having issues please delete the old stuff out of your signature box and copy and paste this one in instead.
    Risensig001.jpg

7. samidodamage

samidodamage Well-Known Member

@Sir Squirrel
    I noticed Mykan's sig had that same funny looking 'pic not avail' when I went into his battle guide...
    Edit to add: could be coincidence and he just used the same hosting site...:oops:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  8. mucksterme

mucksterme Well-Known Member

thanks

9. Sir Squirrel

Hey @Mykan , the sig site I was using to host my sigs is messed up please delete what is in your signature box and paste this one back in there:
    scrollsig1.png

10. Sir Squirrel

You are right I am hosting his too @samidodamage , thanks for the info!!

11. LilWolf De Lioncourt

LilWolf De Lioncourt Well-Known Member

whoa Love that Sig that's Awesome:cool::D:)

12. frostyhc

frostyhc New Member

can you make megatron from transformers

13. Sir Squirrel

yeah I can probably find a good picture of him! let me see what I can find for you.

14. frostyhc

frostyhc New Member

15. Sir Squirrel

ok frostyhc what about these?
    FrostyAvatar.jpg
    Signature
    FrostySig.jpg

16. Sir Squirrel

just right click and copy the avatar and paste it to your desktop then follow the instructions in my other link. you can save the signature to your computer too but use this one to copy into your signature spot.
    Instructions for adding your signature explained with pictures! (click the link below.)
    https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
    The instructions to add an Avatar to your profile ( where the ? is now) is in the post right under the one for adding the signature

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019 at 7:21 AM
  17. LilWolf De Lioncourt

LilWolf De Lioncourt Well-Known Member

18. Gennavieve

Gennavieve New Member

Hello Sir Squirrel,
    Your artwork is amazing! If you have the time I would absolutely love to have a forest and gypsy themed signature that ties in with my avatar photo. Thanks so much! :)

19. Sir Squirrel

ok I will see what I can come up with Gennavieve!

20. Sir Squirrel

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019 at 9:25 PM