• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

Buttrflwr

Wow, just wow! I wish there was something we could do for @SoggyShorts. This is taking some serious work to compile and keep updated! Not to mention answering all the questions we have! I would offer you my first born, but his wife and kids would probably object...
and THIS...

Edit: Just an FYI, there is a copy&paste work around
1. Left click the text (it will seem that nothing happened, but that's ok)
2. Right click text
3. Select "settings" from the pop up
4. close the next pop up
5. Ctrl-C
6. Ctrl-V where you want to paste it to

I have tried and TRIED to copy/paste from messages, as I had posted guides for my FS, but didn't put them in a text doc, and then when new players would join, I would have to re-type them! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D You are the bomb-diggety, Mr Soggs! (even if those shorts are probably starting to get a bit ripe...) ;) :D :p

Peace and Blessings!

Deleted User - 1028897

I wish there was something we could do for @SoggyShorts.
Agreed! I love this game and these quests - good job to Inno for that. Having the heads-up and walkthrough takes it to a whole other level for me. (I used Soggy's guide for the Halloween quest.) I like planning and making a checklist and setting reminders. I'm so excited for tomorrow morning and Soggy's effort is a big part of that.

Kristincun

Do you have any idea when the event will start? Is it typically at Midnight tomorrow night EST or 8AMEST or some other pivotal time. I joined in the middle of the halloween event so I don't have any reference to go by.
My recollection is that the Halloween event started at 9am EDT. That was before the time change. So, it's possible that the Snow Flurry event could start at 8am EST.

Buttrflwr

Sigh, I won't be able to start it until tomorrow evening. Stupid work. :p I wish they would start and end things on the weekends. Like start an event/tourney on Sunday AM, and stop it on Saturday PM. That way those of us that work and don't have internet access at work could have a better chance. Everything starts when I am at work, and ends early on the day I can actually play. HELLO INNO, could you do something about that? :rolleyes::p:cool:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Update: there are 100 secondary quests!
I'll work on a walkthrough for the last 50 today, for now there is a simple list in Post 1

DeletedUser619

I have a question. I am going to be away from a computer for a few days during this event. If the daily quests unlock every day does that mean I can catch up when I get back so I do not miss any of the daily quests? I really appreciate your help in this and I think your event guide is excellent.

I started the first event we had (the one before the Halloween one) about a week after it launched. The daily quests (e.g., one every 24 hours) had just stacked up and I was able to complete them in order with no delay. After I caught up, they were back to one every 24 hours. No idea if that's still the way it works, but take it for what it's worth.

DeletedUser3602

Maybe the question has been asked already, but is there some kind of special reward if you finish all 100 quests? Or is it just the more quests you finish, the more snowflakes you earn? Thanks.

SoggyShorts

Guide updated, all 100 quests ( reached the 10,000 character limit again lol)
@Floripa80 to get enough snowglobes to get all of the 3 main prizes you pretty much have to complete all 100 and all daily quests. (you also need to collect crystals for snowflakes)

DeletedUser3602

Thanks Soggy. Do all 3 main prizes cost 250 Winterglobes? That would mean you need 5250 snowflakes if you only open the big presents that cost 140 snowflakes and give 20 winterglobes. If I counted correctly the 100 quests will give you 4787 snowflakes (give or take 1 or 2), so that means you will need to collect the rest (463) from crystals (not counting the additional snowflakes you have a 13% of getting when opening a big present). Does 1 crystal give 1 snowflake?

SoggyShorts

@Floripa80
1 crystal gives 1-3 snowflakes, mostly 1 though.
More than 1 cystal can spawn at a time.
Those of us who have been tracking seem to average 30 a day

We aren't 100% sure of the cost for each main prize, I'll keep an eye out.

DeletedUser3468

Wow, that's a long list of quests! Debating the wisdom of making a copy of the list with notepad for each of my 4 cities. It worked ok using just one copy for the Halloween event but that wasn't as long a list and I did have cases where some cities finished a quest sooner. Probably should have 4 copies just to be on the safe side! ;)

Having the list on notepad worked really well the last time since you can just delete each quest as you complete it.

DeletedUser2191

Wow, just wow! I wish there was something we could do for @SoggyShorts. This is taking some serious work to compile and keep updated! Not to mention answering all the questions we have! I would offer you my first born, but his wife and kids would probably object...
and THIS...

Edit: Just an FYI, there is a copy&paste work around
1. Left click the text (it will seem that nothing happened, but that's ok)
2. Right click text
3. Select "settings" from the pop up
4. close the next pop up
5. Ctrl-C
6. Ctrl-V where you want to paste it to

I have tried and TRIED to copy/paste from messages, as I had posted guides for my FS, but didn't put them in a text doc, and then when new players would join, I would have to re-type them! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D You are the bomb-diggety, Mr Soggs! (even if those shorts are probably starting to get a bit ripe...) ;) :D :p

Peace and Blessings!

Don't know if you have tried this, seems Inno slipped a copy paste function adjustment, I've been using it the past few days while updating this event for the 2 fellowships I'm in.

... and the adjustment is ... *drum roll*

With in game mail messages copy paste, now works like any copy paste outside of the game, tada!!!

DeletedUser3297

I have a question. I am going to be away from a computer for a few days during this event. If the daily quests unlock every day does that mean I can catch up when I get back so I do not miss any of the daily quests? I really appreciate your help in this and I think your event guide is excellent.

You can catch up your daily quests. If you have been away, when you get back, you will still be on the quest you left off. But after you do each missed daily quest, there is no time limit for the next one, it opens right away. You can keep doing them until you are caught back up with today's quest.

DeletedUser1901

Do you think it is finished at 100 quests? :eek: Or is there more to come?

DeletedUser3297

From the Innogames December episode, there are way more than 100 :D

DeletedUser2191

New
Do you think it is finished at 100 quests? :eek: Or is there more to come?

All my info for quests 50+ came from @animalsauvage on French Beta, translated by @ChristobaldusMagnus on our Beta.
From what they said, that's it.

To think the December Inno video showed 45 - 50 plus days remaining to complete this event and we're only getting 35.

SoggyShorts

From the Innogames December episode, there are way more than 100 :D
I believe the quote was "There are lots of quest,like, more than 100"
100 secondary+34 daily would count =)
To think the December Inno video showed 45 - 50 plus days remaining to complete this event and we're only getting 35.
It'll be hard for super expanded players...
Start scout
Blast through quests,
Wait 2-3 days for scout
repeat 6 times

Last edited: