• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Summer Solstice Event Feedback

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I cant be the only one that messed up and didn't cash in sun flares on first day to get Stonehenge. Will there be another shoot to get it or some alternative or some other way to get it other than having to pay for it.

I don't remember exactly which one but Stonehenge should show up in your inventory after the first few quests

Last edited:

rvtdragon1

The Stonehenge building was not a daily prize. It was the reward for completing the first sequential quest. if you completed the quest (Gain a small amount of coins) you received the building. Check your Summonings tab. It should be there. If it is not, contact support. They may be able to verify that you completed the quest but did not receive the building.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I was going to ignore this, since it's such a dumb thing to argue about, but I could of sworn I got two hundred snowflakes for the Winter Magic event, as well. Is any of this information recorded somewhere?
I don't know, but if you're a compulsive email saver, you might have the message. My email was for 100 snowflakes:

upload_2019-6-5_11-40-27.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser19439

Is Inno working on the glitch that is keeping (apparently mobile) players from buying the Event Outpost?
Package is offered, but price is vacant, and will not process if tapped.
Seems to be prevalent in both FS I am in....

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just moved to #57 and a 3rd option has been added---"or gain 15 vision vapor" which is not listed on quest list currently

The vision vapor options were added days ago, according to what I have seen on the Beta forums, but the whoever manages the quest list has not updated them in a while. From what I remember reading, all the quests the same as #57 have had the vision vapor option added to them. Maybe one of the Beta players can confirm this?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Is Inno working on the glitch that is keeping (apparently mobile) players from buying the Event Outpost?
Package is offered, but price is vacant, and will not process if tapped.
Seems to be prevalent in both FS I am in....

Is there a glitch? I can buy it just fine on mobile using Google. Now, I do have to say I was in the browser version when the offer popped up and I did not buy it then. But I looked at the mobile version and it is showing just fine for me there to buy it.

DeletedUser19149

When people talk about +1 goods they are talking about the order of goods listed in the main hall building. So your basic boosted good is highlighted in your main hall -- in your case gems so your +1 is one to the right of that, but wrapping around gets you back to elixir. The +1 good (or relic) comes into play when you get into sentient goods. That will be your boosted sentient good for the tier.

Note that combining catalysts are made with +2 relics. Thus my boosts are steel, crystal and elixir, so my combining catalysts are made with planks, silk and gems. I assume this is to prevent us from using up all our relics for boosts making combining catalysts.

Thank you :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
have a query about Quest No 70. The elvengems website has this as Produce [Tier 1 Boost] [2 days] 7 times OR
Gain 1500 Spell Fragments while the TomatoHu list doesn't have the gain spell fragments as an option. Can someone please clarify if the second option for this quest is included or not?
I did the SF choice on Beta, can't confirm live but also haven't heard of any change to that quest.

DeletedUser11886

I don't have any crystal relics left. I don't have any explored crystal provinces to get them from. I can't get them in help chests, because they aren't my boost.I can't trade for them. I can't make combining catalysts without them. It's good thing there aren't any steps that require combining catalysts or somehow getting vision vapor without having combining catalysts. Because if there were, I'd have to twiddle my thumbs until the crystal tournament.