• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3511

This morning I logged on to find that my squad level that was finished yesterday is now not done at all. That is 40-plus KP that I have to redue?! My city expansion has KP in it but has been turned off because of the Squad size before it. anyone else having issues?

DeletedUser4341

Yes same issues with everyone. I have completed items such as Sorceress and now she shows up uncompleted and not in my squad.multiple squad size updates show uncompleted in previous chapters. Either this is a glitch or they are doing something to upgrade fighting but it would sure be nice to be moving forwards in research instead of backwards.

DeletedUser4382

Yes same issues with everyone. I have completed items such as Sorceress and now she shows up uncompleted and not in my squad.multiple squad size updates show uncompleted in previous chapters. Either this is a glitch or they are doing something to upgrade fighting but it would sure be nice to be moving forwards in research instead of backwards.

Exactly this. Unbelievably frustrating!

Buttrflwr

This morning I logged on to find that my squad level that was finished yesterday is now not done at all. That is 40-plus KP that I have to redue?! My city expansion has KP in it but has been turned off because of the Squad size before it. anyone else having issues?

Yep. Lots of info and complaints all over the forum. ;)

DeletedUser4385

I too have the same problem in elcysander. It's hard to see the levels you have worked for vanish in an instant.

Smelly Cat

My squad size was at 48, but now it is only 24. In the Research tree I had completed “Squad Size Upgrade 4” and completed the childrens that branched off it (“Advanced Main Hall” and “Secret Ancient Wonders”), but now Research shows “Squad Size Upgrade 4” as incomplete.

DeletedUser4389

My squad size was at 48, but now it is only 24. In the Research tree I had completed “Squad Size Upgrade 4” and completed the childrens that branched off it (“Advanced Main Hall” and “Secret Ancient Wonders”), but now Research shows “Squad Size Upgrade 4” as incomplete.
same here.....

DeletedUser4389

went backwards to missions that were completed and now I have to re do them. like troop sizes and advacements

DeletedUser4393

Me too. I had a troop size of 36 and now it's down to 15. I was able to train 16 at once and now it's reduced back to 12.

DeletedUser4385

Same problem here. I have already completed research on Squad Size Upgrade 11 and 12. After the regular "maintenance", all these research became unresearched. I have been playing this quite regularly but seeing this happen is quite frustrating. I might just have to discontinue playing this game out of frustration and disappointment.

DeletedUser4394

I have this same issue. I had a troop size of 48 and it went back down to 24, then without thinking I paid to increase the size to 36 because it was early and I'm clearly an idiot. What happened?

DeletedUser4389

I have this same issue. I had a troop size of 48 and it went back down to 24, then without thinking I paid to increase the size to 36 because it was early and I'm clearly an idiot. What happened?
I know that there was an update. but this is more like a backdate :(

DeletedUser4389

Same problem here. I have already completed research on Squad Size Upgrade 11 and 12. After the regular "maintenance", all these research became unresearched. I have been playing this quite regularly but seeing this happen is quite frustrating. I might just have to discontinue playing this game out of frustration and disappointment.
lets give them a chance to fix it. there does seem to be a new creature in my available fighters. a gollam, perhaps that is why but my squad size should not have gone from 7o's to the 50's

DeletedUser4394

Me too. I had a troop size of 36 and now it's down to 15. I was able to train 16 at once and now it's reduced back to 12.
I just realized it's taking about 3 times longer to train my troops as well...

Deleted User - 1028897

Similar thing here. I have a screen-shot. One of my researched boxes are now not done - but it had to be since I've completed stuff to the right.
elvenar-bug-10-12-16-link23.jpg

I'm on V1.15.13
us5.elvenar.com / ELCYSANDIR

I can't move forward now unless I re-spend research and coins on that previously completed box. Frustrating. I hope my report helps them figure it out.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4396

elcysander here, as well. Previously completed Research also missing.
Looking through other recent bug reports, on the forums, I see we all share a similar issue stemming from Squad Size Upgrades (7, for me) which freezes our ability to progress on the Research screen and shrinks our squads.

Example 1 - https://i.gyazo.com/91e8d9eb801e0a9735184e226382fffc.jpg

Example 2 - https://i.gyazo.com/200980fb4429b6e8498d651e544cd7c6.png

Game version: v1.15.13-(186b729) (2016-10-12 10:51)
Game world: elcysander
Browser + version: Chrome Version 53.0.2785.143 m, IE 11 & Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0
Flash Player version: FP 23
Operating System: Windows 10, up to date
Screen resolution: 1366 X 768
Account name: Enolive
Humans or Elves: Elven

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3297

That tech was not there before the update. It is a tech that was moved up from where you are to behind what you completed. So you do have to go back and complete it before moving forward.