• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thank you for the Birthday Unicorn

DeletedUser

From my main Beta city.

2019-05-30.png

Thanks much. :D

qaccy

@SoggyShorts That's true, there's the spell fragments! That's probably what it'll end up turning into since it doesn't really compare to Rainbow Flower Cages or Rainbow Unicorns. I think there's a lesson here for me though. I tend to be the one getting on people for complaining about free stuff, and now here I am doing just that. I'm one of those annoying people who'd rather receive nothing at all than a gift that isn't helpful/useful to me in some way and that's kinda what this is, so it kinda rubbed me the wrong way even though it was a complete surprise.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
. I tend to be the one getting on people for complaining about free stuff, and now here I am doing just that. I'm one of those annoying people who'd rather receive nothing at all than a gift that isn't helpful/useful to me in some way
That's just it though, I would rather pay 2 CC and some spell frags for a birthday unicorn with rainbow stats than to get one for free that I'll never place. The mechanic is already there in the chess set- just add the birthday unicorn to the crafting recipes. This has the added bonus of not pissing off players who accidentally log into the "wrong" city first and get the gift in an alt town.

I know it's hard (if not impossible) to cater to every type of player, but I think players who "care about numbers" are a big enough demographic that they should have been taken into consideration.