• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Buried City

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Would a stash house be worth the money?

Not if you can get 7 artifacts from the event and the 2 extra artifacts that should be in the next FA. This event is feeling about the same as the Misty Forest for grand prize rewards, so it really depends on how well someone did in that one.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Would a stash house be worth the money?
If you are good about picking up the drops around the edge of your city multiple times a day and you do this for the entire event then yes. By that I mean I think you would get more provisions from the stash house for the same amount of money then you would from just buying provisions for cash. The issue is that you have to buy the stash house at the start of the event. You do not yet know how well you will do. If it turns out you did really well and did not need the stash house after all, you have basically wasted that money.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
its only 7.50, so not too bad.
Yeah just so you know, I am pretty confident that I will get 9 Artifacts from the event (in that other place where it's currently running), but I guess the real question is, will I get a 2nd base.
I do love this style of event. It's important to do a little bit every day, so it's not drudge work at the end.

Maiafay

I for one prefer the latter. I wouldn't like my city to look like a pinata shop
I’m not asking for a piñata shop. But when some of the buildings are indistinguishable from the background, then I feel some variation is in order. And I’m talking buildings like the mermaid buildings, or Stonehedge, or the phoenixes, etc. something with a little splash of color wouldn’t hurt.

Diellashana

I didn't mean that 1644 was available. Just that he used 1644 worth of provisions to show in his example to get to 72 knowledge (need to get to 14*20=280).

You guys were right. I missed that you need to get to level 14 not 15 for 7 artifacts. +2 artifacts from the milestone rewards for 9 artifacts to get to stage 10. I do stand by my estimate that you need about a total of 6400 provisions to get you there. 4875 from quest and milestone reward. I also missed the daily log in rewards and the city outskirts stash collection.

21 daily log in bonus of 35 each day = 735

The city stash is about 1 per hour but a max of 6 built up at any one time so lets use 20 per day as a number? 18*21=420.

4875+735+420 = 6030

Still need about 370 more. The ashen phoenix may get you there or very close to what the event is tuned for. Needing 370 more provisions is a lot better than my first 2000 estimate (now deleted).

The best tools set costs 420 provisions. So think about it as most people will be stage 10 capable with purchasing one extra tool set. Needing to purchase 2 extra sets or more in your own game play would mean you were unlucky, inefficient, or behind the curve (arrived late).

Last edited:

Yogi Dave

The city stash is about 1 per hour but a max of 6 built up at any one time so lets use 20 per day as a number? 18*21=420.
Sometimes you get 2 or 3 from those, but I don't know what the average should be. To make up the 370 most of the time. However, the stash hut would add around 400 since it doesn't come out the first day.

Disclaimer: I haven't looked at any other info in this thread about the amounts mentioned. My comments are solely on the post I'm quoting.

Diellashana

Not if you can get 7 artifacts from the event and the 2 extra artifacts that should be in the next FA. This event is feeling about the same as the Misty Forest for grand prize rewards, so it really depends on how well someone did in that one.
We get artifacts from FA's? I've not been here for a FA yet.

Sprite1313

We get artifacts from FA's? I've not been here for a FA yet.
Yes. Artifacts from the last evolving building are normally the rewards for stages 2 and 3 of the FA. It sounds like we will be getting a total of four artifacts in the next FA - since we have had two evolving buildings since the last FA (Boblin's Express and the upcoming Echoes of the Forgotten).

Diellashana

Yes. Artifacts from the last evolving building are normally the rewards for stages 2 and 3 of the FA. It sounds like we will be getting a total of four artifacts in the next FA - since we have had two evolving buildings since the last FA (Boblin's Express and the upcoming Echoes of the Forgotten).
Great news thanks. Most people should have no worries then about getting to stage 10.

DeletedUser27062

You forgot to bold, italicize, underline, circle, flash, bedazzle, and add neon arrows to "if". ;)
I wonder how the math will play out this round after the skimping of previous event. Darn, the grand prize is interesting enough that I have to put more effort into the event.
I should be easy to fully evolve although I have no interest in the building.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I want the Echoes of the Forgotten Artifact for the 4KP a day. Anything more is just icing on the cake.

It works the same as the Triumph of Tides building. You choose one of the four things for it to produce, so if you want the 4 KP, you don't get the other stuff.

Last edited: