• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Harvest Festival Feedback!

modac

Math Error?

The small cornucopia offers:
"Daily Exclusive" 7%
"5x Knowledge Points" 11%
"1x Coin Rain 15%" 15%
"1x Supply Windfall 15%" 15%
"50x Moon Splinter" 15%
"90x Moon Splinter" 19%
"1x Booster 5h" 19%

The percent chances add up to 101%.

Nyrva

Your Tier 1 boost is planks. quest 20 is produce the 3hr planks production 4 times, 21 is produce 9hr planks production 3 times...etc.

Someone may have heard you and 'fixed' this because I can't see the Moon Mirror offer in my smaller city - which is the city I want it in. Thanks a lot. :p

I use spoilers to look ahead and try to time the building upgrades so I only have to wait a couple hours for them to finish. Can be tricky but it's workable.

Hello, thank you for the information. I just wish they'd be more clear on the quest terminology instead of "tier 1 boost". Like one of my college instructors used to say when you weren't speaking plain enough-- "English please." lol!

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing. I always try, if possible, to keep a little space open on my cities to drop some level 1 buildings for just that purpose- I already got the production for quests 21 and 22 underway while I wait for 20 to finish. But I'll try to plan better for quests 40-42. Anything I see that takes 9 hours or more for sure I try to get an early jump on.

I swear I need an "Elvenar Temp Agency" building for my city for all the little level 1s I put down for these contests. lol!

teddeler

We can only wish Inno responded to anything that fast :rolleyes: Honestly, I already know that the answer will be "Oh Well". I remember somebody asking Timon (a developer) about this in a Q&A and he confirmed that "special" offers only go to one city per user whichever one they are in first. Frankly, what that says to me is that they are aware that it makes players unhappy since we cannot choose but they do not care :(

Ah, that explains it. Well, I'm not too unhappy. They've saved me five bucks I shouldn't be spending on frivolous things like video games anyway.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Honest question: what have you been spending your KP on for the past year+ that you've needed Orcs to negotiate, but not progressing in tech?
I do have a life to live. Playing games is not my priority. This is what caused me to be faced with Very Hard provinces requiring Orcs.

When I started playing Elvenar (before the new battle system came to be), I was fighting like a banshee and solving encounter after encounter on the World Map. The new battle system halted my fighting but did not stop my negotiations. So I continued gaining provinces until I ended up reaching the dreaded Ring 11. There was no warning on Elvenar's Wiki about the dangers of overscouting so I was not aware of what could happen when I reached the outer rim.

I found in the Very Hard provinces in Ring 11 I would need super powerful troops to fight. If I didn't want to spend diamonds to negotiate, I would need those cute and cuddly Orcs to trade. I do have Great Buildings that help strengthen my troops but they're still not helping me in the fights. I can't negotiate because I don't have Orcs to trade and I can't afford spending too many diamonds. Now I was forced to do research, which I advise you should do first. I did gain more expansions but it's a better strategy to unlock more research than battle or negotiate too much on the World Map.

Here's the hint from the Wiki, which I wish I had seen many moons ago.

Hint: It is advisable to scout only the amount of provinces needed
for the next chapter in the research tree. The cost for fighting or
trading to complete the province will increase with each newly
scouted province. In later provinces you will need Orcs to trade.​

Last edited:

DeletedUser8187

I do have a life to live. Playing games is not my priority. This is what caused me to be faced with Very Hard provinces requiring Orcs.

When I started playing Elvenar (before the new battle system came to be), I was fighting like a banshee and solving encounter after encounter on the World Map. The new battle system halted my fighting but did not stop my negotiations. So I continued gaining provinces until I ended up reaching the dreaded Ring 11. There was no warning on Elvenar's Wiki about the dangers of overscouting so I was not aware of what could happen when I reached the outer rim.

I found in the Very Hard provinces in Ring 11 I would need super powerful troops to fight. If I didn't want to spend diamonds to negotiate, I would need those cute and cuddly Orcs to trade. I do have Great Buildings that help strengthen my troops but they're still not helping me in the fights. I can't negotiate because I don't have Orcs to trade and I can't afford spending too many diamonds. Now I was forced to do research, which I advise you should do first. I did gain more expansions but it's a better strategy to unlock more research than battle or negotiate too much on the World Map.

Here's the hint from the Wiki, which I wish I had seen many moons ago.

Hint: It is advisable to scout only the amount of provinces needed
for the next chapter in the research tree. The cost for fighting or
trading to complete the province will increase with each newly
scouted province. In later provinces you will need Orcs to trade.​

Did you get that prize-Orc Nest. It gives out the orcs you need for catering provinces. I think it was a prize in the last f/s event. It doesn't give many, but it would help.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Isn't the Orc Nest the BBQ pit that two Orcs and a very hungry goblin are camping out in? I think you mean the Orc Strategist where an Orc is practicing his blade-throwing skills. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Orc Strategists are Heavy Ranged units you take into battle. You can't trade your troops in negotiations.

Tauriel Dragonwood

You know what else I don't like in this event? Having these two quests back to back - "Gain 16 Relics" and "Solve 12 encounters or buy 12 Knowledge Points." The game devs inserted the "Or" in one of the quests but they're back to back and draining on our troops. That's all I find myself doing is training troops lately. In my new fellowship I started in Felyndral, the unit that is helping our new players is the mighty Treant. After fighting in 4 provinces to complete these two quests, I'm down to only 2 left and have been taking 1 into battle to fight alongside the Sword Dancer, Archer and Cerberus. I know what you're saying, Why don't I get the relics from the tournament? In my other worlds I do but as a new player, I can only fight in 3 encounters in the tournament each day. Can't gain many relics that way.

bkbajb

You know what else I don't like in this event? Having these two quests back to back - "Gain 16 Relics" and "Solve 12 encounters or buy 12 Knowledge Points." The game devs inserted the "Or" in one of the quests but they're back to back and draining on our troops. That's all I find myself doing is training troops lately. In my new fellowship I started in Felyndral, the unit that is helping our new players is the mighty Treant. After fighting in 4 provinces to complete these two quests, I'm down to only 2 left and have been taking 1 into battle to fight alongside the Sword Dancer, Archer and Cerberus. I know what you're saying, Why don't I get the relics from the tournament? In my other worlds I do but as a new player, I can only fight in 3 encounters in the tournament each day. Can't gain many relics that way.

I remember those days, but as a new player in that city what do you expect? By the time the winter event starts you should be stronger