• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Harvest Festival Feedback!

DeletedUser1390

Does anyone know, does the Portal Profit Spell (from today's prize) replenish 5% of ALL capped Settlement Goods (e.g. both Traps and Grave Goods in Amuni)?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Does anyone know, does the Portal Profit Spell (from today's prize) replenish 5% of ALL capped Settlement Goods (e.g. both Traps and Grave Goods in Amuni)?
Yes, it does both.
ppspell.png

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
15 plus tries today and 2 portal profits. dang probability state that probability of winning equals square of how much you don.t want something lol

I used an insane number of splinters and only managed to get 1 when I wanted 2 :( At least I got a ton of other instants and finished the grand prize :D

SoggyShorts

2500 &2000 splinters to get 4 on each and to get to 400/800 on GP 3.
700/900 splinters left with I think ~1,000 more incoming from dailies and collections. ((35+25)x18)?

Still can't afford to have any really bad luck when I go for Krarak Spirt. I would really like to grab a Temple entrance and or harvest storage too, but that'll take some luck

Last edited:

DeletedUser4576

You don't need 5 buildings, just 1. Build a residence or armory or whatever to level 11, then use the same building every time.

For your specific case I'd probably nuke 1 torch fountain and put an armory there. They stay 4x4 up to level 15 so that should cover most quests.

This is a common quest requirement for every event, so going forward I recommend preparing when it starts on beta, that gives you 7 days to get that building to 11.
Thought of that but the idea of waiting through 5 upgrades isn't appealing either. Plus I don't see any prize worth tearing out something to build a different something that I will then tear down to put the original thing back. If there's no short-cut/work-around I'll just stop on that step. But thanks for taking time to respond.

DeletedUser3507

What would really help is if the rest of the set buildings were on double days.....:D

Now that you said that I am sure they won't be...:confused:

I was lucky to win 2 out of 4 tries. but did it with the 90 boxes it will help me loads on the last 2 techs I have to do.

And I won 1 more about 5 minutes ago again on the 90 box. Saving it for chapter 14

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Thought of that but the idea of waiting through 5 upgrades isn't appealing either. Plus I don't see any prize worth tearing out something to build a different something that I will then tear down to put the original thing back. If there's no short-cut/work-around I'll just stop on that step. But thanks for taking time to respond.
Actually, it's totally worth it to use timer instants to complete those upgrades in order to complete quests and get more timer instants.
If you complete all of the quests you will get around 175 hours of timers. That doesn't even count if you go for timers when they are a daily prize.
If you spent your moon splinters on a 5hx5 day you could get an additional ~250h of timers.

DeletedUser9601

Started with 3,400 Splinters. Spent them all, and got 11 portals (so slightly higher than expected average).
Also got 680/800 towards Grand Prize 3, which might then be attainable if there's a Double Day during the last 2-3 days.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I did end up with 2 of the trading outpost so pretty happy with that + a pile of instants + the 3rd grand prize :p I'm just hoping still get the other prizes I have my eyes on! I definitely want the sets since soon I will have a bunch of space when I sell off my 12 Amuni buildings + the portal. For better or worse I always try to get the sets.

DeletedUser4759

I checked out the grand prizes, not impressed. The only time I use my moon slivers are on the days when the sun flares are doubled or when it’s time reductions. I would sooner have time reductions as these help my city grow faster. I’m kinda sorry I didn’t buy that lil $7 bldg that doubles your moon slivers when collecting from around your city. Too late now I’m almost finished the event. I wish there would be a button to press on once done so that you can opt out of any further event activities and it no longer appears in your city once you are finished.

DeletedUser3507

If and only if you have room...Which I am short on but did use 3 of the little bee portal profit building which ate up my spare space....My weighted coin worked great 5 tries 3 portal profits..but I did do the 90 point ones...,:)