• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Harvest Festival Feedback!

DeletedUser9247

Main quest chain was a bit...different this time.
Main quest line was quick and easy, with big enough slum one could finish it in few days(5 in my case) without preparing beforehand.
1.No spells required- big win!:D
2.to many "upgrade to 10/12lvl" tasks- meh
3. return to traditional reward menu and box choice- marvelous!!!:D:D
4. Nothing amazing or even shiny in the reward buildings is a big let down.:( All rewards got turned into "jack of all trades master of none" type of buildings- at least from what we can see from beta spoilers.
5. I HATE your sets!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nyrva

I'm wondering if there will be enough quests to earn the points necessary to win all 3 buildings. I'm 50-something/400 on the second building and at quest 54 as I write this - "Research 1 technology OR upgrade 1 Building to level 12 or higher" - 30 more quests and end of the road? Will I score enough points to even win the second building? And if I do, how would I win the 3rd without enough quests to provide sufficient points? Because I'm sure Grand Prize 3 will be 800 points to win. So I'm wondering how that works.

DeletedUser9247

I'm pretty excited about set #2:(

I wish there were 100 quests in this event instead of 86 so that I could go for both.
Would it be telling if I'd say I even got one kirit shrine just in case?;)
However I've dealt for months with frustration of 24h collection and ban on moving the pieces...:(
On one hand it would be nice to get full T2 boost, on the other...with my work schedule I'll be missing 3 out of 7 days if not more....not sure if it's worth it.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
with my work schedule
Yeah this is often overlooked. Personally, the 24 thing gets easier for me the more I have. Right now I've got my winter set, Endless Excavation, ToS, Woodstock set and partial phoenix set all in a group for easy collection.
When I hit chapter end I'll probably switch to 2x9h log ins timing the second one with my 24h.

24h "drift" is a real issue in the game though, and I wish they would make everything 23h like visits, or at least allow timer instants on everything so we can fix it ourselves.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am getting really frustrated with these double days! I’m 2 for 2 that I got the prizes just to realize they didn’t start the double day at the beginning of event prize day. I get that I should have double checked but I still think the game should be dependable. Oh well! I would bet they won’t count double for the start of tomorrow’s prizes although they should finish out the 24 hours

DeletedUser4576

Dear Humans and elves,

Please use this thread for your feedback on our newest event, The Harvest Festival! You can read the announcement here.

We would love to hear what you think!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
This Event has five requirements to upgrade a building past level 10 or explore a territory. All my buildings are fully upgraded and exploring a territory takes 60+ hours. Does anyone have a suggestion how to do these steps without having to build five new building from scratch up to level 10 or wait 300+ hours to explore 5 territories one by one?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This Event has five requirements to upgrade a building past level 10 or explore a territory. All my buildings are fully upgraded and exploring a territory takes 60+ hours. Does anyone have a suggestion how to do these steps without having to build five new building from scratch up to level 10 or wait 300+ hours to explore 5 territories one by one?
You don't need 5 buildings, just 1. Build a residence or armory or whatever to level 11, then use the same building every time.

For your specific case I'd probably nuke 1 torch fountain and put an armory there. They stay 4x4 up to level 15 so that should cover most quests.

This is a common quest requirement for every event, so going forward I recommend preparing when it starts on beta, that gives you 7 days to get that building to 11.