• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Saga of The Restoration Spell..

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
To me, the event buildings were like badges. They were a testament to how long you played, how committed you were to finishing events, and I took pride in having them. The AW's were a focus of mine but after the Great Nerfing, I kind of lost that as a priority. Now however, I'm back to focusing on AW's despite the nerfing of my beloved Crystal Lighthouse. I don't have any great drive to finish the quests because after all eventually I can just craft them at a higher level than I could have won them at.

Inno is designing this game to be a fantasy version of FoE. Pretty soon they will introduce raiding.

DeletedUser20951

RR.jpg

Spied this little recipe during my offhanded checking of the crafting rotation, even though I haven't been crafting anything lately and won't until I unlock the next scouting tech. Seems reasonable for those in a ten chest fellowship?

Neither RRs and Blueprints are likely to be applicable to me, but I will actually be earning one of the former in this tournament... which could possibly be the ONLY time I do. Whee!

DeletedUser20951

WTH is that....pretend I dont know anything. :D
Thirty Restorations spells that could be used to upgrade most event bui- Wait, I just realized that while I've browsed through the talk of Blue Building upgrades, none of the info regarding their upgrades stuck in my braincage. I should know this... Uh, what are the requirements for upgrading Magic Thingies?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thirty Restorations spells that could be used to upgrade most event bui- Wait, I just realized that while I've browsed through the talk of Blue Building upgrades, none of the info regarding their upgrades stuck in my braincage. I should know this... Uh, what are the requirements for upgrading Magic Thingies?
Magic residences and workshops can be upgraded a chapter by spending about 300 diamonds, or by using one blueprint, which you can win if you are in a Fellowship that gets ten chest.

DeletedUser20951

Magic residences and workshops can be upgraded a chapter by spending about 300 diamonds, or by using one blueprint, which you can win if you are in a Fellowship that gets ten chest.
Ah, thank you. I suspected that the RRs didn't work on- Hold on, it takes only one blueprint to upgrade any level of Magic Stuff to the next? ...The discussion of players being compelled to jump ship to ten chest fellowships suddenly makes a whole lot more sense.

...Yes, I am slow on the uptake. The gears always move, but they move slowly.

DeletedUser20709

I havent thrown any money at this game...yet. I want to see just how well I can do by grinding everything at max production. 105 days playing, 18552 points. I have no idea if that is good, bad, or otherwise, but I am moving forward.

DeletedUser20951

I havent thrown any money at this game...yet. I want to see just how well I can do by grinding everything at max production. 105 days playing, 18552 points. I have no idea if that is good, bad, or otherwise, but I am moving forward.
That's about where my score was at three months (BLESS YOU, ELVENSTATS). I have an insanely high threshold for delayed gratification and never have felt even a slight desire to buy diamonds, but I suppose it is coming up on that time when I get the compulsion to chip in some dough for my free entertainment.

hvariidh gwendrot

it's really simple lol .. RR spells are given in chests in a tournament they add up to upgrade any culture/pop bldg (and any production also upgrades so mana and seeds etc will become available on certain upgrades at certain chapters) at 1 RR per square, 1 blue print is in the 10th chest in the tournaments and it upgrades the magic residences and workshops 1 level per Blue Print (whatever size or chapeter the magic bldg is), then if you wish you may convert your BP to RR in the magic academy via crafting at a semi decent exchange rate (some players have no magic bldgs).. some like myself will use both .. you can use 300 diamonds to acquire a Blue Print but no money is needed to get or use either item.. see easy :rolleyes: