• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tale of Robert Redbeard

DeletedUser3507

Very true, the event sucks donut holes....!
They spend more time programing events than giving us chapter 12. by far.

DeletedUser15091

I am interested in testing out this event in one of my smaller cities, just to see how it works/doesn’t work on my iPad. One problem I’ve run into already is in a city that is at the moment tech-blocked. Since I can’t spend that 1 kp on research, I would dump the kp into someone’s Golden Abyss except that I can’t enter her city using the mobile app. Am I missing something?

DeletedUser6085

The volume of events and Fellowship Adventures is already inducing exhaustion. Making the prizes lackluster is exacerbating the problem. We need motivation to participate. This event is not a better mouse trap.

I agree. We have too much too soon. Things need to be spread out more, allowing players a chance to recuperate and just build. I realize we don't have to participate in everything; but, as archmage, I feel that I need to lead. I've had several to complain about not getting a chance to "breathe" between tournaments and events.

DeletedUser14960

Asking all you experts out there

I am still a newb and on chapter 1 is it worth the effort and time etc to try and get through it ?

any and all advice is welcome

thanks in advance

keith

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I wouldn't focus on an event in the first 2 or 3 chapters. Like Ashrem said, the week you spend on it could get you into the next chapter instead which would unlock better buildings.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
The building graphics look nice but the lack of rewards on the quests is not motivating me to do the event. coins and supplies are some of the cheapest commodities in the game and as such do little as rewards. Even relics which are fairly cheap i would have preferred and has benefit to those below max boost.

Some KP or time instants (1min, 2min, etc) would be far more enticing as rewards for the quests. Even if I did not get to the end I would do some quests for these or runes.

DeletedUser14960

I wouldn't focus on an event in the first 2 or 3 chapters. Like Ashrem said, the week you spend on it could get you into the next chapter instead which would unlock better buildings.

I will progress on a little while longer but like most of you have said if it takes me way off track I will prob quit it

will keep ya posted from a newbs point of view LOL

DeletedUser5800

I will progress on a little while longer but like most of you have said if it takes me way off track I will prob quit it
It could be worth it, it depends, if you are not already over scouted and can get the relics easy enough, have someone that will do a way off balance trade so you can use some Tier 3 goods to buy the Kp and can get the troops trained, it could be a decent reward for not a lot of effort. Especially if you don't intend to rush through chapters, if you are moving at a pace that will take a few months to hit chapter 4 it MIGHT be worth it. My smallest account just hit chapter 3 and has so much stuff from the winter event it's ridiculous so I'm skipping it. If I had nothing I would probably do it but not be very excited. :)

DeletedUser14960

At present its not far off how i am progressing

but as you say i have scouted a fair bit and most new provinces are pretty heavy trading to negotiate as my troops are not that advanced and large enough to win to many battles .

we will see when i get to that stage if its a kick in the nuts or not !

I am at number 8 of the mission so far pretty easy

DeletedUser2522

The artwork on these two buildings is great.
Everything else about this event is horrible, I wouldn't mind terrible quest rewards if I were getting an amazing building at the end but the buildings also have useless rewards, not even close to worth the space they would take up.
Devs, what are you thinking?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
useless rewards, not even close to worth the space they would take up.
Is this a gut feeling of yours, or did you actually do the math?
I've done it for chapter 10 and 11, and the set is actually quite awesome for the space it takes.
Chapter 11:
More seeds per square than a level 8 Elvenar trade center, plus some culture, pop, and Tier 2 goods.
Chapter 10:
Pretty much the same mana per square as an ancient library, plus some culture, pop, and Tier 2 goods.

Not bad for a questline that can be completed in a day* with a well-timed scout

*the first half obviously since we don't know how long part 2 will take.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14960

Is this a gut feeling of yours, or did you actually do the math?
I've done it for chapter 10 and 11, and the set is actually quite awesome for the space it takes.
Chapter 11:
More seeds per square than a level 8 Elvenar trade center, plus some culture, pop, and Tier 2 goods.
Chapter 10:
Pretty much the same mana per square as an ancient library, plus some culture, pop, and Tier 2 goods.

Not bad for a questline that can be completed in a day* with a well-timed scout

*the first half obviously since we don't know how long part 2 will take.

chapter 10 and 11

yikes I am still on chapter 1

if it looks like its gonna take a newb like me still on chapter 1 the best part of the time allowed to complete, looks like im gonna end up quitting sooner than i thought LOL

DeletedUser5800

if it looks like its gonna take a newb like me still on chapter 1 the best part of the time allowed to complete, looks like im gonna end up quitting sooner than i thought LOL
Keep in mind the tournament is only a day and half out so you can score some easy relics there also if you are in a Fellowship.