• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Woodelvenstock Festival is here!

DeletedUser18647

This will also save you time, since this is true for all buildings you would acquire in any event.

Thanks! Do you know if this is the same for the non-set buildings too? Now I'm kind of wondering if there is any daily prize that's worth getting since I'm so early in the game?

DeletedUser

Thanks! Do you know if this is the same for the non-set buildings too?

Yes, as I stated in my reply, it is the same with all buildings in any event.

Now I'm kind of wondering if there is any daily prize that's worth getting since I'm so early in the game?

Absolutely. There is the possibility that at some point in the future we will have the ability to upgrade event buildings. In the meantime, you can simply do what many of us do, and that's keep the buildings as long as they are useful, then delete and replace them with better buildings as they become available. It's the same as you would do with the regular Cultural items that are available to you in your building menu.

But, of course, it's totally up to you if you want to participate in any event. :)

DeletedUser9601

Thanks! Do you know if this is the same for the non-set buildings too? Now I'm kind of wondering if there is any daily prize that's worth getting since I'm so early in the game?
Any pop/culture building is worth it in the early game. They provide more population per square than your current residences; they don't require road connections; and they will be upgraded easily by buildings you can win during the next event(s).

Marvelous1

I've finished all of the quests & cashed in my tickets but am still short of the final building by 123 units of goo. Can anyone explain why? I will still accrue daily points & the random pickups but it will be difficult to get to 400 this way. Is this a glitch or did I spend unwisely? I did take advantage of the double goo days.

DeletedUser17455

I finished all the quests and have done every daily so far and just hit 500 (so, first and second prize). I never used a double goo day. If I had spent all my tickets on double goo days I would already have the grand prize. So it is totally doable without diamonds, if you forsake the dailies. (but the dailies are better, so please don't forsake them).

DeletedUser9247

I finished all the quests and have done every daily so far and just hit 500 (so, first and second prize). I never used a double goo day. If I had spent all my tickets on double goo days I would already have the grand prize. So it is totally doable without diamonds, if you forsake the dailies. (but the dailies are better, so please don't forsake them).
I finished all the quests and have done every daily so far and just hit 144/300...totally doable? not for me...

DeletedUser5800

Haven't been paying attention on my main since there is really nothing to do and no reason to do it but I decided to do the event on my Woodelves account that was built just for events. Finished all the quest about 4 days in and have done all the dailies, was setting on over 4K tickets and just dropped half of them for ONE Mother Dragon and 98/200 goo...
...guess I'm pretty much done with Elvenar now, those stupid chest took away the only thing I still bothered doing on any accounts. Have fun everyone, if you play Fortnite I'm the one throwing 20 grenades at that stuff you're building. ;)
L.Draco -Out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3507

And wonderful Elvenar has a habit of devaluing them if they feel there too good...
This was the reason I left beta...

SunsetDanar

Here a thumbnail of the new chest values:

36869201_10212052157759867_4209411976960409600_n.jpg

Here is a link to the original full size image: https://tinyurl.com/yd7u7kpd

You are welcome to use and share this!

Good info! It would be cool to see a table of normal probability based upon all of the possible combinations.

Nyrva

Hello, maybe someone already discussed this and I didn't see it. But how much longer is there on this special quest series? I have 68/400 so far (in the last 2 days) on the last building, the Main Stage. Without buying diamonds I am not sure if I'm going to win this thing or not. My city is still small, limited space and production buildings. So when they give a quest wanting 10 productions that take 9 hours each (of tools, marble, or whatever) and I only have 2 or 3 buildings that do it- we're talking about the quests taking then as long as the "daily episodic quest". Sometimes I have to "cheat" it and stick a bunch of level 1 of whatever building it is around to help speed it up, but I hate wasting space and resources on that.

Anyways, having said all that, I'm just wondering how much longer I have to try to win this "main stage"? And for the devs, humble request please: Please save those 10 9 hour production quests for that daily episodic. :)