• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Why build only T3 factories

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Something that really helps is using the W and E keys. I use the mouse to select a city. E actives the neighborly help. Make a quick selection with the mouse. W takes me back to the world map.
Bless you!

(edit: On which subject, is there a list of keystrokes somewhere?)

DeletedUser3686

I have never built a non-boosted manufactory, I get the idea behind it. To add some variety and make your town look more interesting, it makes sense to only set it for a 2 day production too. You already know that those goods are basically worthless :)

I think I have done just fine making my human city look very pretty without adding any non-boosts, so I will never do it.

When I first started my town, I did this and had two each of marble and planks, even though they're not boosted for me. I think I sold them before I even got to chapter three though. The extra space for more steel manufacturies meant my production was able to go way up. Non-boosted ends up being a waste of space, population, and culture.

The culture items from events help add variety, and it's definitely more worthwhile to keep that around.