• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winter Magic Event feedback

DeletedUser3220

Is there anyone else finding bugs in this Winter Event? I'm noticing a pattern of being shorted the things we're suppose to receive in a very subtle ways. Like # 31 Gain 12 relics. I finished 3 provinces in the tournament @ 4 relics each and only received 11. This is not the first or only time I've been noticing oh so small shortages. Not enough to write support over but could add up especially for a lot of players.
I'm also finding where my troops out count and are stronger than the opponents but they take off more points than mine do. Anyone else noticing anything strange like this?

DeletedUser12430

I noticed them as well....Mine made me buy an additional kp. I clicked my mouse again thinking I had not actually click-ed it. It seemed stuck and then I was at 11 instead of 10. Also, the dang popup screen that come up when ever you try to build something or sale or move....I had problems accessing my bottom quest, but that was from my zoom settings, once I adjusted those I figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
@TomatoeHu There's a discrepancy with your list and the one found on elvengems. They list that quests 66 and 78 are also able to be done by finishing a technology while yours doesn't have that listed. So who is correct?

Looks like there is an option on # 66, the research a technology is showing on the quest ( I just reached it ) but i can not say for 78 - I finished on Beta server and can't recall. I will add it in for both, adjusted on the sheet, thank you for letting me know ♥

Foldedspace

I missed Market Stalls. If there's a chance I can get one after getting the 3 grand prizes, I think I'll try to get the other 2 daily sets buildings that give T2 and T3 goods. I didn't see Soggy's posts about those 3 buildings until after Market Stalls day had passed, and T1 is what I need most. Here's hoping!

shimmerfly

most annoying almost bug like thing is typing into chat.. after I type one line then start the next the game treats typing like shortcuts.
so many times the games asks me if I am sure I want to log out..
lol I don't even know what the shortcuts are..

now that you have pointed out the shortfalls I will be looking for those..
so much for my blissful ignorance ROFL

Happy Holidays to one and all
Short cut keys below. And Happy holidays to you :p

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/hotkeys.1120/

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
^^Piggy-backing on shim
after I type one line then start the next the game treats typing like shortcuts
If you don't make sure the cursor is active in chat, you'll type and it will act like a hot key for shortcuts. I used to get that all the time until I figured out what I was doing, lol! When I'd have chat open and also be typing a message: I'd type part of what I wanted to say in chat, then go add to the message, send it, start typing the rest of the chat post...would open notifications or go to the World Map or something. Also, if I stopped typing in chat to do something in the game (collect a production/open the research tree so I could see something we were talking about in chat or wherever) and go back to chat without making sure I had clicked in the typing box and had an active cursor, windows would pop up or I'd go back to my city or whatever. I still do it sometimes, but since I know most of the hot keys now, I only usually get one stupid something happening before I fix it, lol

DeletedUser19723

I have finished Amuni. Believe me that is nothing to fear in future play. It is completely relative in this game. I have to buy 8+- KP every time I do visits. I also buy a few here & there through the day because I have all magic houses so I generate a ton of coin there also. It really is no big deal :cool:

Deborah, I am with Candacfey. When I read that you pay 3.2 million for 1 KP I was stunned. And here I was thinking, "Are you kidding? 17,000 for one little KP? No way." Sort of really gave me perspective.
Then I read your response (quoted above) and wondered if you were talking in tongues. You finished Amuni. Doesn't that mean you can't go further in expansions and the knowledge tree? And buy 8+-KP just to visit? Um...yeah, okay?
All I can say is, "I'm impressed; and I'll never get to be where you are. Kuddos to you for excellent playing."

DeletedUser19723

@SherG26
It costs thousands of KP to get ancient wonders to max level, so once you unlock those there is always a use for KP.
No need to go broke buying KP, but when your mainhall is full and you need to unload coins, don't spend it in the wholesaler, buying KP is so so so much better.(once you have a wonder)
I love how you say 1000s of KP like it was no big deal. I guess I need to be WAY further along in the game to agree. To me currently, having my KP bar full at 10 KP is a big deal. And AW at max level? I don't even have one yet. I think that's called 0 Level. Sigh.

FemmeDraven

So I'm on quest #21 and just figured out solving the encounters in the tournament doesn't count this time like it did in the last event. Not pleased and I might just close up shop and stop playing. I can't do tournament & solve encounters outside of the tournament without it killing my supplies & troops. Kind of ridiculous the tournament encounters don't count.

DeletedUser12171

I love how you say 1000s of KP like it was no big deal. I guess I need to be WAY further along in the game to agree. To me currently, having my KP bar full at 10 KP is a big deal. And AW at max level? I don't even have one yet. I think that's called 0 Level. Sigh.
Don't sweat it. All of us started with 0. Since you're on these boards, I'd say you're already in a better position than before since you have access to advice and tips from many experienced players. It won't take you long to catch up!

Tauriel Dragonwood

What exactly are the "chests?" Are they the three rotating boxes at the bottom? Also, how do you get a daily prize? It says to " hover over the chest" Huh???? I'm feeling very stupid.
I think you have to clap your heels and say 3 times, There's no place like home. Then maybe Santa Yeti's elves will move their bums and give you a reward. I get so frustrated with these games of chance, which by the way I stink at. You just have to choose a chest and click on it to open it. You will usually hear me say, Eenie, meanie, miney, moe. Is this the chest? Oh no!

DeletedUser3297

Thanks to @TomatoeHu and her amazing spreadsheet, I am done :) Being between chapters helps a lot.

Db3qOTV.png

Tauriel Dragonwood

@FemmeDraven, don't close up shop. Play the game just to relax. That's what I try to do after a hectic day at work but then an event comes along and I wonder, Will it be fun this time or a chore? So far, this one has been a chore. I don't get stressed anymore when events are poorly planned out. Instead I put the game on hold for a while and head over to my kitchen to cook up a storm. Hmmm, think I'll chop up dozens of walnuts for my turkey stuffing.