• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Saga of The Restoration Spell..

DeletedUser20951

Laughing with your eyes closed
What Ashrem said. I don't know if I'll ever be a fan of emojis (OVER MY DEAD BODY), and the "XD" is one of the few old school letter-face combinations that doesn't automatically convert to a smilie, something that makes me twitch and scream at the sky in betrayal. People used to be quite creative about emoticons, working with what they had on the keyboard and coming up with cool designs, but that was never my forte. I use it for a wide variety of reasons, but mainly to show that I am laughing at myself and/or facepalming mentally.

Pheryll

Set Designer
If the distinction was kaomoji vs. emoji, I would understand the need of a technical breakdown. Emoticon and the mojis come from two different developments, and have distinct histories so that what has been included in each label does present unnecessary overlap, as the emoticon and emoji were not originally designed to be complementary categories.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hahaaha who doesn't know what a delphinium is?!

50 pages.png