• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. rvtdragon1

AVALON is looking for a few good players

Avalon, as many FS right now, is going through change and hopefully growth. We are a top 20 FS and strongly encourage active participation. All standard “requirements” apply. Participation in Tourney, FA (ugh), Spire (ugh ugh), and ask for a minimum of 4 visits per week. We are consistently...
  2. rvtdragon1

Sound? After this mornings upgrade

Did anybody else lose the sounds and music this morning after the INNO upgrade? I seem to have lost it in both of my cities. I have checked everywhere there is to check in game. Things should work. Everything else from my computer has sound.
  3. rvtdragon1

GA upgrade/Boosted Relics - cause and effect

I am preparing to upgrade my lvl 7 GA. I have 175 boosted relics and a 402% boost on T1 goods. It will cost 5 boosted relics to upgrade the GA. Does the spending of the 5 relics decrease the boost on T1? I currently need 5 relics to reach next boost. Will that change as well? So, I guess...
  4. rvtdragon1

Fairy quest lines

I am in the middle of Fairies level. I just completed the mainline quest to Research Main Hall and upgraded it to level 18 (first upgrade for this level). We normally have two quest lines. One is rotating and one is the required quest line. My rotating quest line (collect so many this...
  5. rvtdragon1

FA or no FA

Will be closing this thread. As of right now, the FA is not set to come to the live U.S server. Xelenia I just logged into my cities for an afternoon check and there is an announcement that the Fellowship Adventure starts on Thursday. After I saw the above earlier I told my FS that there was...
  6. rvtdragon1

Tonight's quest?

The new quest, coming at 6pm eastern tonight, is "Gain a small amount of Elixir". In my case, 1,225, which, first of all, as a non boosted good is NOT a small amount. Second, as soon as the quest appear there will be a lot of people posting trades. Elixir boosted players will be inundated...
  7. rvtdragon1

Main Hall coin ?

In the winter event I have won 10 14hr time boosts and 15 5 hr boosts. Seems like a good time to upgrade the Main Hall. I currently am maxed on my K collection limit and have 140,000 in visit gifts collected in the Main Hall. If I upgrade the Main Hall now do I lose those coins or will they...
  8. rvtdragon1

Ceravyn world map ?

Just a bit ago I went to my human city in Ceravyn. When I went to the world map to clear a province I noticed that there were a lot of the cities (about 2/3) around me with banners that had a coin icon. Clicked to see what would happen. I got coins. Then, a 24 hour timer started and I cannot...
  9. rvtdragon1

Inspiring meditation enchantment

I have no doubt this may have been asked in the past but I can't find an answer to this question. If you have the spell on you KP bar and have 20 KP saved and the enchantment time runs out do you lose the 10 additional KP? Saving KP for the current event is almost necessary at certain points...
  10. rvtdragon1

Free Diamonds?

Several days ago we received a notice asking us to give feedback to INNO re Elvenar. If we responded we would get a (I assume) small portion of some free diamonds from INNO. I linked to the form, gave them several compliments re what I like and offered some suggestions and criticism about...