• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. What is the effect of completing provinces on Tournaments?

A long time ago, there was a forum post that basically said "Tournaments gets harder the more Provinces you control". I now control 471 provinces, which means taking provinces will not get me any more land, so there really isn't a strategic reason to take a province. I have a task in the...
  2. Outpost Event Building TERRIBLE DEAL

I have purchased the event building (Get +1 extra candy) the last two times it was offered and I was happy with the deal. But this third time the building is a terrible deal. First off, the building doesn't give any culture, the previous building all had a reasonable amount of culture for...
  3. Advent Candle question?

I purchased an advent candle for the Winter event and have been very happy getting several hundred extra snowflakes. Was it possible to buy more than one advent candle? Did anyone do this? If you did are you getting 1 snowflake per candle or just one extra snowflake total? Thanks for...
  4. Is the Moon Mirror still producing culture?

I purchased a Moon Mirror in the last event. It extra moon shard ability has ended but I am not sure about its culture. If you "mouse over" the Moon mirror is says it is still giving giving culture. But if you click on it, it doesn't say anything about culture. So I am confused, it it...
  5. How many expansions needed for Amuri?

I just got a quest that asks me to build 8 Goldsmiths and 4 Trap makers. That will take up 12 expansions. I am estimating the Temple and all its parts are going to take another 8 expansions. So that looks like 20 expansions will be needed to complete the Amuri quests. Are there more...
  6. Donate to others AWS appears to be broken

I have attempted to donate to other players AWS and failed. Many other members of my Fellowship are reporting the same issue.
  7. Adding an eleventh chest to Tournaments

I am in a Fellowship that gets 10 Chests every week. We have a bunch of hardcore competitors and will sometime get to 50000 points. It would be a great challenge to have a new goal to shoot for. How about adding an 11th Chest for getting to 50,000 points in a Tournament? Or for finishing...
  8. Deleting Sentient Goods Factories

I have finished elements and gotten all my tier 1 manufactories to max. Is there any good reason to keep any Sentient goods factories? I have no use for sentient goods. I can't trade them for anything but other sentient goods. And they are taking up space and population I could use to...
  9. What is the current Max City size?

Never mind, I guess it is just the spaces available. I was confused because I have more spaces I can buy than exist on the map at the moment. I have 9 empty spaces but can buy 12.
  10. Make the Builders hut more visible

One of the biggest frustrations I have with the game is that the Builders hut is so hard to pick out of most cities. I am trying to do my daily visits and I get annoyed when a fellowship member specified "B". I know I am going to spend a couple minutes trying to find the builders hut. Could...
  11. Is there a limit on the number of goods?

Good Morning all, I was just wondering, is there a limit to the number of goods that you can have in a village?
  12. Shocking bad customer support

I am really shocked at the low quality of customer support with this game. I don't mean to be insulting but is English the first language of the people supporting the English language game. I have reported several problems in the last 18 months and the answers I get seem to be stock answers...
  13. Does squadsize have any effect in Tournaments?

I have a couple of squadsize upgrades I am skipping because I don't do any non-tournament fighting. Will completing these upgrades have any effect on me in tournaments?
  14. Max Production boost question.

The chart in the wiki shows the maximum production boost you can get from relics is 700%. Is this chart correct?
  15. Larger Fellowships

I understand the basic idea in this game is to have people trading. It appears to me that there are no active players in my neighborhood (5.5 circles from my city). So all of my trading opportunities are in my fellowship. Right now we are lacking anyone who makes elixir as their primary...
  16. Anyone else having issues trying to get to the world map?

Every time I try go to the world map, my game locks up with the progress bar at about 40%. Been happening for about 20 minutes. I hope it is them moving folks around on the map but I wish they would have a better message to tell me what is going on.