• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. maeter75

Valentine Floats Stats, shall I remove it from my city??

I now have a lot of Event buildings now in my city, some are several chapters behind so I am thinking of removing some of them. Anyone have the final status on the Valentine Float? I looked at Elvenar Architect and it can't be correct as my float is several chapters below their listed and has...
  2. maeter75

What Next Ancient Wonder Should I build

I am at the point of looking into what next AW to Build and I am at a total loss as to which next one. I am in the top 100, play the spire (to top most weeks) and tournament. I thought about the Hero Forge but so rarely use heavy seems more a penalty leveling it up. Almost all of the AW below...
  3. maeter75

AW Advice

I just finished Chapter 19 and I am thinking about building my new AW. I have GA, needles, monastary, time warp, simia, mountain hall, lighthouse, watch tower, dragon abby, shooms, and thermal springs. I have several armories and was thinking of the Bullark as I read that scales nicely as...
  4. maeter75

Exploring Providences Limit, is there a too many explored Providences?

I am wondering, is there a point where exploring Providences too far out is not a good thing. So far I am at 335 explored Providences with several very easy ones left for quests, least that was my thinking. Should I keep exploring out, and unlock and complete Providences, is that what top...
  5. maeter75

Prosperity towers change?

I was looking at the prosperity towers AW in beta as I was going to build it in my main none beta city, and noticed it looks to be different. It looks like they added the "power of provision" bonus in addition to the extending of the time of a provision spell. Looks like in addition to the...
  6. maeter75

Upgrade to Event Items?

Anyone know if there is any mention or hints of upgrading items won in Event, such as the recent Phoneix Event. Such as an item won last summer in Chapter 2 being able to updated to a players current chapter. The reason I ask, in one city I have many Chapter 2 items won ages ago and they are...
  7. maeter75

What to do with Old Diamond Buildings

Anyone know of any plans in the future to upgrade though Culture Diamond Buildings? I still have several Culture buildings I bought in dwarf chapter but not they are Culture wise not relevant. Anyone hear of any chance to upgrade them? Otherwise going to start cleaning house and deleting them.
  8. maeter75

Sorcerers & Dragons Residence sizes

I finished woodelves, what are the sizes and orientation of the new Sorcerers & Dragons residences. I was going to re-arrange my city but then realized I did not know the size and orientation.
  9. maeter75

Thoughts on Building then Removing AW for Broken Shards?

I am wondering peoples thoughts on the following, since as it stands you cannot trade AW shards. The main question, is it worth building an AW then deleting it so you can start filling the AW Rune ring for that AW to get broken runes to fill AW you actually want to build? On one of the servers...
  10. maeter75

Decrease in Population for Orc Housing

This bug is for the Upgrade of Housing to Orc Housing (Orc Residences) from Level 19 to Level 20 (and also level 21). At Level 19 Housing is 68.75 people per square when you upgrade to level 20 (Orc Residences) it goes down to 62.5 per square. In all the other levels of housing there is...
  11. maeter75

Suggestions for my next AW to build?

I am wondering what suggestions people might have on what I should build next AW wise? I currently have a Mountain Hall and a Martial Monastery leveled to 6 each. I was thinking the Crystal Lighthouse might be useful, Free boosted goods on my daily visits and greatly extending help I receive...
  12. maeter75

[10155] Showing my score when Visiting other peopls cities?

When I visit other cities it shows their portrait in the left hand side but my ranking, not the person you are visiting. Wasn't this the persons ranking in the past?
  13. maeter75

[7862] No Notice for additional KP and Shards for helping other peoples AW

I noticed this the past couple days since I have been helping people with their Ancient Wonders during the Tournament. I logged back in and see I suddenly have an additional 10KP (using the KP spells to store 20) while I should have only had a couple. This means someone I helped out with...
  14. maeter75

Armory Graphics Looks Amazing now??

Is it me or did the armory graphics for the dwarfs get upgraded. The armories for the drawfs look so much better than before. Nice job Elvenar Team.
  15. maeter75

Have a culture bonus of 125% maxinum

Its a fairy quest and asks you to replace some of your older buildings. I have a higher culture bonus, and it not letting me finish the quest. It looks bugged, in that do you want players to have to knock down a bunch of there culture buildings in order to lower their culture?
  16. maeter75

Fairy Ancient Wonders and Shards?

After looking at the wiki with the update for the fairies, I am wondering how the Fairy AW are going to work in terms of required shards. If fairy Ancient wonders also require Rune Shards, as it appears they will, it seems like it would be near impossible to get enough shards if there is the...
  17. maeter75

Barracks % bonus Progressions

I have been upgrading my barracks and they steady go up. I noticed on my latest one it looks like a bigger jump. I am at level 12 and it now says it goes from 357% to 400% a jump of 43% is that correct? Chris
  18. maeter75

Extra AW shards

Currently I have a level 1 Martial Monastery AW, and for it I have 18 extra ruin shards. Are those ever used or did I end up getting a bunch of extra shards for no reason. For upgrading I see it asks for normal ruins not specific AW ones
  19. maeter75

Diamonds 30% bonus

I noticed they where having a 30% bonus diamond sale and I wanted to order some. It was not letting me order them , I tried restarting and everyhing. The popup would load but I could not click on it. Now I tried again and I am able to order them but there is no longer that 30% bonus. Am I out of...
  20. maeter75

Elven Steel past level 15th worth it?

I recently got dwarfs and I can make my steel places past level 15. My question is it really worth going past level 15. With some like houses, it makes sense. Elven steel, level 15 to 16 takes 444 people and the space goes from a 9x9 to a 5x3, production goes up to by a lot. Is the production...