• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Nyrva

Player avatars....

OK, maybe this is a rhetorical question. So when can we use personal avatars in the game? I like the one I got on the forum way better than blue elves. If the elf is blue, maybe they better try and breathe! ;)
  2. Nyrva

Casual Player with 2 cities seeking FS.

Hello, I have one large city and one smaller "mule" city I'm building up. Looking for a casual FS that can use 2 cities. I do like to do Tourneys, Tower, and the FA. Big city is Wood, Silk, and Gems, with boosts in Moonstone, Obsidian, and Silly Soap, and small is Marble, Silk and Gems. I'm...
  3. Nyrva

Wishing Wells a Thing of the Past?

I haven't seen Wishing Wells on any contests in the last year. And I'm finally running out on what I had of them. Are they officially done away with? Does anyone know?
  4. Nyrva

Diamond Store

Does anyone know why the diamond store doesn't seem to work anymore? I don't buy diamonds often but I tried to go into the store and it doesn't work.
  5. Nyrva

Needles of the Tempest vs Martial Monastery

Hello, My city is an Elven city on Winyandor. And I'm near the end of Chapter VII. I'm wondering at this stage if I'm better off nixing my Needles of the Tempest which only provides a benefit to light ranged troops and no additional benefits, as opposed to the Martial Monastery I have which...
  6. Nyrva

Phoenix Quests - Anyone have a list?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a list of all the quests for the new Phoenix egg contest? ElvenarGems seems to be down for construction, no indication when they'll be back, and I'm not sure who has a list of the quests. Would appreciate any help. Thanks. :-)
  7. Nyrva

Encounters/Tournaments...

Hello, I don't want to come across the wrong way. But is it me, or are the encounters and unexplored zones around your provinces always "Very Hard" and "Hard" on purpose? Also the currrent tournament, I completed the first one today, but again, on the second, my troops get shredded on...
  8. Nyrva

Upcoming Contests/Events

Hello, As a still newer player, what's the best place I can look to see what new contests or events are coming up? Like we had Woodelvenstock and now this Fellowship Adventure thing, so how do you find out what's coming? Thanks. :-)
  9. Nyrva

(OT) FOR THE HORDE!!!!

I never know what to post in a forum like this and I'm not real good at starting these things but I'm giving it a shot anyways. So I want to throw a shout out to any fellow Horde out there, or any WoW players. Of course I made this picture with my characters standing over the corpse of Sylvanas...
  10. Nyrva

"Magical" buildings...

Hello, I'm curious... "Magical" houses and workshops. It apparently takes diamonds just to place one. Is the "diamonds" a one-time purchase to unlock these? Or do you pay diamonds every time you want to place one? Also upgrades? Do these require diamonds to upgrade or normal "in game"...
  11. Nyrva

Hello Hello from Skyrim and Azeroth! :-)

Hello, Never sure what to say on "introduction" messages. But I'm an avid fantasy gamer in World of Warcraft and Skyrim, and I used to play Farmville and games like Sim City years ago, so this kind of looked like a sort of fantasy-themed version of that. So I figured I'd see what I can do in...