• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Kekune

Top tourney player wanted

Old Souls on US4 is seeking one highly motivated tournament player. We've been getting 18-19 chests a week, and want someone who can help us make it to 19 more often. You should be able to score 4k+ a week and have the enthusiasm to grow that score. Spire gold is a given, and you should be able...
  2. Kekune

Add black lotus to FA top 10

I know "make the FA prizes better!" Is a common refrain, but I couldn't find this specific suggestion. I apologize if it is a duplicate; searching on mobile is sort of a crapshoot most days. Proposal: Add the black lotus prize to the rewards for top 10 fellowship adventure finishers. Reason...
  3. Kekune

Orc nests vs GotOS?

I'm trying to decide if it's better for me to craft Grounds of the Orc Strategists, or craft orc nests and use them to train the strats. There seem to be a few variables that would affect that, including the "exchange rate" of orcs from nests to orc strats, the opportunity cost of tying up my...
  4. Kekune

Love tourney and spire? We do!

Old Souls on US4 is looking for a couple of experienced players who love both the tournament and the spire. We recently lost a couple long-time members to real-life issues. We get 10 tourney chests and spire gold easily each week and are a relaxed, fun home for players who enjoy keeping that...
  5. Kekune

10 chests, spire gold, 2 spots

Old Souls on US4 is looking for a couple of experienced players who love both the tournament and the spire. We recently lost a couple long-time members to real-life issues. We get 10 tourney chests and spire gold easily each week and are a relaxed, fun home for players who enjoy keeping that...
  6. Kekune

Spire gold by server?

Can folks who play on other servers share stats about the number of groups that attain spire gold? I'm curious. On US4, 5 groups get it consistently. 3 others have done it once on a push. Reported: US1: 8 consistent, 1 frequent US2: 5 consistent, 1-3 at least once US3: 2 consistent, 2-3 at...
  7. Kekune

Adjust spire set goods output

Problem: The moonstone library set produces fixed good types for all players by chapter. This greatly increases the prevalence of certain goods, which penalizes players boosted in those goods (scrolls, magic dust, moonstone, tree gum, and cosmic bismuth) who experience lowered demand for their...
  8. Kekune

Closed | Archived Display glitch when upgrading main hall

Game version: us1.106 - can't copy it on mobile (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here) Game world: US4 Browser + version: mobile app Flash Player version: __ Operating System: android Screen resolution: __ Account name: kekune Humans or Elves: elves...
  9. Kekune

Space for a new boost?

I'm not sure I like the implications of this...
  10. Kekune

Tourney, spire focus

Old Souls is looking for one established player who is motivated in the spire and tournament. We get 10 chests weekly in tournaments and 11-12 spire crystals. We're focusing on getting those top spire rewards more often, so want a player who is comfortable doing two floors or more. We enjoy...
  11. Kekune

Tourney, spire focus

Old Souls is looking for one established player who is motivated in the spire and tournament. We get 10 chests weekly in tournaments and 11-12 spire crystals. We're focusing on getting those top spire rewards more often, so want a player who is comfortable doing two floors or more. We enjoy...
  12. Kekune

10 chests, good people

Old Souls is expecting an opening. We're looking for an experienced player boosted in elixir or gems. We're an active, engaged group. We do 10 tournament chests and spire rewards to at least the second diamond level every week. We also enjoy the FA and recently finished 3rd. We don't have...
  13. Kekune

Support ticket status

Can anybody tell me the difference between "pending" and "answered" on a support ticket? And how long they take to resolve? I've got a ticket that isn't resolved but was set to "answered" and after about a week I nudged it. Was told it was going to the devs who were now back from holiday, and...
  14. Kekune

Permanently display fellowship adventure points earned

Fellowship ranking points should be a sum of the group members’ ranking points, plus any points earned in fellowship adventures. However, there is no visible in-game record of fellowship adventure points earned. It would be helpful if such points were visible. This would (a) allow players to...
  15. Kekune

Open Error in fellowship rank calculation

Game version: v1.94.4-(c5fc022) (2019-12-16 17:25) Game world: Khelonaar Browser + version: Chrome Version 66.0.3359.137; also on mobile Flash Player version: Operating System: Chrome OS; multiple versions of Android Screen resolution: Account name: Kekune; confirmed by others in-game Humans...
  16. Kekune

Silk or crystal wanted - 10 chests weekly

Do you love the tournament? Want to be in a fellowship that also loves the tournament and does 10 chests weekly? Old Souls is looking for an established crystal or silk producer to balance out our trading. If you think we sound like a good fit, please message Kekune in-game or here on the forum...
  17. Kekune

Rule discrepancy - multiple accounts?

Hi folks, I've often referred to the game rules posted in the forum and felt pretty comfortable in my understanding of them. Pushing is forbidden, but there's no prohibition against having multiple accounts under different names in the same game world. I've known people who do that honestly...
  18. Kekune

10 chests, strong teamwork

Old Souls has an opening for a daily-active, well-rounded, strong tournament player. Our ideal player would be a crystal or silk producer in Chapter 10 or beyond, though score and boosts aren't as important as how you play. We're looking for someone who enjoys the game and is going to...
  19. Kekune

Old Souls

Are you looking for a Goldilocks fellowship? Not too big, not too small, but somewhere in the middle? Old Souls has 2 openings. We’re a chatty and helpful group looking for daily players who like the tournament. We do 10 chests every other week (please look beyond the Elvenstats display glitch...
  20. Kekune

More pets, please

Since we have "pet" food and not specifically "bird food" for our pet phoenixes...will there be more pets in the future? I'd like a dragon, please. :D