• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Discord?

I keep getting notifications that something's happening on the official discord server, but the only link is to the browser version, and I have discord downloaded to my computer. Is there some way to find out where it is, or get an invitation, or something? (Yes, I know, I'm not very good with...
  2. What are the little strawberry things in the forbidden ruins?

I've never seen them before, and I can't find them among my resources. I mean the ones that the Forbidden Ruins gives for having 3-4 neighbouring buildings. (I don't know what level they appear: I'm in Amuni.)
  3. Drop-down list for declinable quests

I very often "waste" my activity because of all the clicking. For example, it's tournament time. I have a declinable quest to collect 4 relics, and I could complete this quest 5 times with the provinces I can tourney in. But I have to click through 20-odd declinable quests to get back to the...
  4. Warnings when picking up production, please!

Quite often when I come to give neighbourly help or finish a quest, I get a little message saying, "If you do this now, you will only get x/y coins (supplies). Do you want to do it anyway?" Quite often, when I'm working on a quest, I calculate how many more supplies/coins I need, and collect...
  5. Evolving the may tree past level 7

I see that at level 7 (I think it's level 7, anyway), the may tree gives a broken rune shard. At levels 8 and above, it gives kp. Does this mean that we get EITHER the broken shard OR the kp? It replaces instead of adding on?
  6. Phoenix artifact trade-in

Am I the only one who never got the chance to trade in the artifacts we so laboriously worked for in the Fellowship Adventure? Support was definitely unsupportive. Said they would "pass my feedback on to the development team." I'm done with this game....
  7. Tournament chest question

Last week, we managed to complete the 5th chest. However, as best I could tell, we didn't get any of the prizes from the first 4 chests, only from the 5th. (It was hard to tell, since the box appears and disappears, and I have to rely on my forgettory for what we were supposed to win in which...
  8. How do the Needles work?

I am playing in 2 worlds, and they're both at about the same level. I have the NoT in one, but not the other. Somehow, I had picked up the idea that the NoT should speed up the training, at least a little, but at best the training speed is the same in both worlds (for my newly unlocked...
  9. Where do the broken shards go?

I win broken shards from the tournaments, and now I should be getting them from the ferris wheel. But where do they go? (I specifically wanted them from the ferris wheel--or from somewhere, because I need more rune shards to upgrade my AW.)
  10. How does the level thing work for the float?

I hurried to level up to chapter V before the event started, but my float is level IV. What did I do wrong?
  11. FA-Someone please help me decide

I've been put in charge of the FA in a followship of new people who have said, "Yes! Just tell us what to do and we'll do it!" I'm a new player myself (although this is my second FA). I don't know how to decide which paths to follow, and no-one is contributing any ideas or arguments; they just...
  12. Is there a way to delete a village?

I created a new user since we have room in our fellowship, and need for someone to produce lots of blacksmiths and things. And of course the first world I was dumped in was one I have no interest in continuing with. So I'm just taking up space and not helping my neighbours at all, while having...
  13. FA questions, a whole bunch of

I'm a pretty new player, in a fellowship full of new players, and in one of my worlds I'm responsible for running the FA. I've been asked how long it runs. I dunno, how long does a FA run? Also, I see that the extremely helpful guide in elevenar gems tells you what you need if you do all 3...
  14. 2x presents from the ribbons

Do they carry over, does anyone know? I have a 2x, but not enough ribbons to open another present (and not enough desire to get another of today's presents either, actually). So will I get 2 of whatever I open first tomorrow?
  15. Upgrading using diamonds

If I understand right, the builders hut and the magic academy are both upgraded using diamonds. So my question is, if I upgrade in one world, are they upgraded in all worlds? Or do I have to upgrade them separately, using diamonds each time?
  16. Enchantment item?

Ok, she (or is it he?) wants me to gain an enchantment item. What constitutes an enchantment item, and how do I get one (other than just by being lucky when I give some neighbourly help)?
  17. Problem with stringing buildings together

I now have 2 endless scrolls, a gum tree, and a very recently-acquired mana tree. I expected that when I put the mana tree into the string, it would increase the output of everything. But it didn't. Why is that? I first strung them together so that the 2 scrolls--which take up 2 spaces...
  18. Those trees and things in the area?

So far, I haven't expanded in any worlds into the blocks that contain trees or rock formation thingies. What happens when I do? Do they do anything? Can they be moved? Or do they just get in the way?
  19. How to use the building set?

I got an endless scroll. Then I got another endless scroll, so I planted it beside the first one. Nothing changed. I moved the new one away, nothing changed. What did I do wrong? In another world, I got an endless scroll and something else. Put them next to each other, and the original one...
  20. Why can't I place my magic academy?

I have space, but it doesn't turn green, just stays red. I don't know if it's a glitch, or if it's because I'm (ooh, horror!) doing things out of order.