• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. New members tournament

Just had a new member join our FS yesterday evening. The tournament icon is not showing up for them. Do they need to be a member for more than 24 hours to participate?
  2. Best mana per square

I'm guessing that someone (soggy) has figured out the best mana producers per square, however, I haven't been able to find it. Any help?
  3. Fire chicken

If I'm only using the fire chicken for the combat bonus, is there any reason to upgrade it as I advance in chapters? It looks like the only thing that affects the combat bonus is evolving it.
  4. Teleport Boosted Manufactories

I just placed and evolved my owl (currently chapter 6 evolved to level 7, will be maxed out by end of event) It is providing 4200/24hr of scrolls now and will be just under 10,000/24hr evolved. Throw in 2 complete libraries putting out 1500/24hr each that gives me a metric crap ton of scrolls...
  5. Number of Provinces

Is there an easier way to determine the number of each type of province that you have completed other than to look at your world map and physically count them?
  6. Moon or Brown?

Now that I have a way to evolve my brown bear, which is more valuable, an evolved brown bear or an evolved moon bear?
  7. Looking for a Fellowship? Spoons is recruiting!

Whether you're new to the game or have been around for a while and just need a change, Spoons is ready to welcome you home! We're a small and laid-back group that's interested in growing and helping each other out, without any high-pressure expectations. So check us out and see if we might be a...
  8. Looking for a fellowship? Spoons is recruiting.

Whether you're new to the game or have been around for a while and just need a change, Spoons is ready to welcome you home! We're a small and laid-back group that's interested in growing and helping each other out, without any high-pressure expectations. So check us out and see if we might be a...
  9. Manufactories

Newbie Question Is it better to have several lower level ones a a few higher level ones?
  10. Trading wasteland

My little village is sitting in the middle of a trading wasteland. I've had a handful of 2 star offers out there for 3 days without any interest at all. That being said, most if not all of my neighbors are "dead" the majority of them are black triangle's according to elvenstats. Other than...
  11. Another newbie question on province difficulty

All of my unscouted provinces were considered to be medium difficulty except for a few on the far edge that were "very hard". I scouted one of the medium ones, when the scouting was finished, all of the medium difficulty ones turned into hard ones. What gives?
  12. 100% coin rain

What is the best way to use this instant?