• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. mikeledo

Random Tournament

Over the last few weeks, it seemed to me that opponents have become more random than what was expected or usual for that rune. I think INNO tweaked it and didn't announce it. Anybody else notice there are more random fights than before?
  2. mikeledo

Building design choice

What I didn't like was when you upgraded from a new guest race your buildings would be half of the new guest race and half of the old. I feel at about chapter 17, players should be allowed to choose the design of their city layout. They could have all fairy or all Egyptian or all forest etc. but...
  3. mikeledo

Teleport Spells

I could use about another 50 to 100 or so. How about making an AW that makes teleport spells? Maybe a building? Daily Prize?
  4. mikeledo

No stash house

Stash house appeared in one world which I bougt. Did not appear in my other worlds. Bad business model.
  5. mikeledo

Spire Reward announcements

I think if you placed the announcements in reverse chronological order it would be easier to find and less confusing.
  6. mikeledo

The Legend of Vox Machina

Looking for players that complete the spire every week and average about 3500 tournament points. Low key fellowship. Currently getting 16-17 chests/week.
  7. mikeledo

Eliminate unwritten policy

INNO has an unwritten policy of restoring accidentally deleted buildings to one that can not be rebuilt. The too-frequent FAs with all the deletions that take place is a haven for accidentally deleted evolve buildings, buildings players sometimes pay money to get and many are game-changers. I...
  8. mikeledo

Best time to use Vitality surge

I am guessing in order to maximize the use of the vitality surge one would use it on a complete loss of squad in the 6th round of your last province in the tournament or maybe a complete loss at the spire top? Any number crunchers out there to confirm this?
  9. mikeledo

Slip of Clarity

The green-colored sip of clarity is next to the green-colored timer which I use all the time. I have already accidentally hit the sip of clarity instead of the timer. I know I won't get it back. Maybe a different location or at least color would be nice. Maybe a pop-up that says "Are you sure...
  10. mikeledo

Inventory trade sheet cut off at bottom

I hope you plan to fix this before the next chapter or else trading will be difficult. Windows 10/Firefox
  11. mikeledo

No support

I keep pushing the support button in Windy and it has no response. I believe my Owl AW I teleported lost all of its rune/levels. All I have is the base.
  12. mikeledo

Squad size and brown bear question

How often do you use your brown bear(s) and to what squad size do you typically make. I was using my brown bears once every 3 weeks making about 300 squads of everything minus gruffs, drone riders, and ax. I am thinking of changing.
  13. mikeledo

Large Ferris Wheel

How about making a large Ferris wheel that would give away mana, seeds, and maybe unurium. Make it a stage 3 FA prize every now and then.
  14. mikeledo

Update Wikipedia

There have been tons of changes in how things are done, the little box to do all, changes to how we donate to AWs, etc. And there is still nothing in writing on wiki explaining blueprints. I would think a real newby might be swamped attempting to figure out the game and all the nuances. I think...
  15. mikeledo

Crafting Avatars

How about making some unique and maybe bizarre-looking avatars that can be crafted in the rune slot for like 100K fragments to eat up my excess.
  16. mikeledo

Scrolls Issue

I have discovered I am the main problem of the excess scrolls issue. Guys like myself in their quest for CC spells build many Moonlibraries. I figure I make 100K+ scrolls per day on this complex, not counting anything I might be getting off an evolve building somewhere. With an AW giving us CC...
  17. mikeledo

Graphics messed up

Firefox/windows 10. This morning everything was fin and then suddenly;y my graphics are all messed up. The colors bleed red and green everywhere except fo the main city
  18. mikeledo

I noticed a couple of people have avatars that are not available to me. I have all the AWs in both elf and human. Is this something one can get by going to level 35 on an AW or something? Did I miss the announcement?
  19. mikeledo

VOX looking for fighters

Spire/tourny players wanted. Looking for folks who complete the spire and can score 1,000 points.
  20. mikeledo

Building old portals

With INNO changing the Tournament formula, many of us would like to go back and complete optional squad upgrades. Some require guest race items that we do not have in inventory. Making them is difficult because old portals are not compatible with portal instants that only work on the current...