• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ban and Boycott Elvenar

Who will unite in a ban on purchasing diamonds until the new battle changes are rolled back?

• Total voters

DeletedUser4417

HUH?

You don't even understand what we are all talking about. Sigh.

If I don't understand there is only one reason for that, you have consistently NOT been clear in your writing.

I am at the END of the tech tree. There are no more chapters. What are you talking about???? Each and every single solitary tech has been done.

At the end of every chapter there have been months and months and months of no content. Just sitting there. Waiting. Patiently. Nothing to upgrade. Nothing to build. Unless you got an expansion....woohoo!!! Then you could build one thing...maybe...maybe not. They released ancient wonders.....and we waited....and waited....and sent out scouts so we could get two expansions to build one. Many a time since I played this game, I sat here with my city maxed out, and the only time I could do anything was with a new expansion. So obviously I would send out a scout. I had ACTUALLY completed all the chapters. We all had.

You are playing a different game. You have lots of chapters ahead of you. You have advanced scouts in your future. You have squad size upgrades. You are criticizing people when you don't have any idea what the game was like for them while they were playing it.

Again. You are squawking about what was, not what is. Once again, looking to update releases that mention the new chapters it is rather clear that the fault does indeed lie with the players. Your claim of months and months of no content fall flat and short as the release notes show rather clearly.

DeletedUser43

If I don't understand there is only one reason for that, you have consistently NOT been clear in your writing.
The only reason you don't understand is because you haven't asked any questions or done any reading or even listened to anyone, but that hasn't stopped you from attacking people for saying things. I am not your mother. It isn't up to me to teach you. You walked into the room and attacked people with a great deal more experience than you. That is just plain rude.

In fact, another thing you might not know is that attacking others isn't allowed in these forums. So please stop.

Now that you do know that a lot has happened of which you are aware, I hope everything will get peaceful again.

I wish you peace.

DeletedUser4417

HUH?

You don't even understand what we are all talking about. Sigh.
Perhaps if you had been a lot more clear in your writing...

You walked into a room where a large group of people were talking and you jumped in without having any background information and ATTACKED. You didn't attack the game and share your perceptions of the game, you attacked the people standing there having a conversation. These people have a great deal more experience with this game than you and have experienced a great deal more than you have. It is nice to hear your perception of the changes and how it affects someone with your level of experience with the chapter you are facing, that is important, the company needs to know that, but you can stop attacking other people for their views.

No I came into a room full of people that were for the most part having a conversation. Then came the ones that were whining. I read and listened to what was said and offered cold, clear logic. You and others didn't care for that and you snapped back thinking that would be beneficial in some way.. then you got it handed back to you in the same manner you dished it out.

Again you make assumptions with much basis BobbyKitty. You tried to push your view as the way it was. That the game was not fun, was unplayable now with the changes and that battles were unwinnable etc. You flat out ignored where others, like myself tried to show you that you were wrong and you attacked them for it. You tried that tact with me but it failed.

I am curious. How long have you taken to get your city to the level where it is?
Not as if it matters, but something like 2-3 weeks of play, maybe a month.

The only reason you don't understand is because you haven't asked any questions or done any reading or even listened to anyone, but that hasn't stopped you from attacking people for saying things. I am not your mother. It isn't up to me to teach you. You walked into the room and attacked people with a great deal more experience than you. That is just plain rude.
Actually I have done a fair bit of reading. I have listened to quite a few people in fact. Several who don't share your views and were quite vocal on it. Again you assume. [/Quote]

In fact, another thing you might not know is that attacking others isn't allowed in these forums. So please stop.
I have yet to 'attack' anyone on these forums BobbyKitty. When/if I do, trust me, you'll know it. What I have done is responded to sarcasm with sarcasm, snark and flippancy with snark and flippancy. Disagreement is not an attack. Telling you you're wrong is not an attack. Using your own words and posts against you is not an attack. Unlike you, I have full confidence that if I had erred the Mods would step in and handle things. That is the job that they volunteered to do after all and throughout the days that we have been discussing things, a lot of Moderators have logged in and out and even a few viewed our discussions.

Whether it gets peaceful or not is entirely on what is posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are playing a different game. You have lots of chapters ahead of you. You have advanced scouts in your future. You have squad size upgrades. You are criticizing people when you don't have any idea what the game was like for them while they were playing it.

You walked into a room where a large group of people were talking and you jumped in without having any background information and ATTACKED. You didn't attack the game and share your perceptions of the game, you attacked the people standing there having a conversation. These people have a great deal more experience with this game than you and have experienced a great deal more than you have. It is nice to hear your perception of the changes and how it affects someone with your level of experience with the chapter you are facing, that is important, the company needs to know that, but you can stop attacking other people for their views.

Hear, hear, Bobbykitty! I went away for some of the weekend & came back this evening to catch up. In re-reading parts of this thread, I realize that my previous comments explain everything that I wanted to say without need to come back & explain again. It is pointless to try for a conversation with anyone who demonizes a different perspective.

Lionsmane - I will give you what you seem to want - You are the best player of this whole game. No one understands it like you do. The rest of us are idiots and our opinions count for nothing. Our experiences in the game, our length of time playing, our community of people who take the time to offer constructive feedback (both positive & negative) are all null & void and the devs shouldn't give us an ounce of thought. In fact, we deserve PUNISHMENT for having any expectations whatsoever.

You know what they say - "The beatings will continue until morale improves!".

DeletedUser2753

@Lionmaine; A few weeks ago you wrote here:
I have built everything that is necessary to advance and STILL have room left over for additional buildings should they come up. I suspect this will not change chapter to chapter as between conquering the set number and researched expansions you get enough room. You just have to be smart with what you have and have a plan.
I have been watching and it is pretty clear your at 26 of 27 expansions at the end of chapter III with less room then you will need to progress. You have now 3 choices, Go beyond the recommended number of provinces and start scouting ahead, Stay stuck for a month or buy expansions. I may be wrong and will continue to watch. Good luck.

DeletedUser1174

Dear All, I wrote a letter today that I want to send to developpers in order to they modify the latest updates for battles, to make them less unfair and mostly in order to they do not ruin our enjoyment of playing this game. I plays Arendyll, Wyverness, archmage of Wyvern's diamond. Before quiting the game, try with me to convince the devs to fix the system of battle. This the letter I want to send them to avoid a massive exodus which is starting...

"Dear developers,
I'm Wyverness, archmage of Wyvern's diamond in Arendyll.

After the latest Elvenar update and with the addition of a new battle system, a great number of players have expressed their disappointment and even left the game.

I am writing to you to point out that these updates have become unfair and far too complicated to win. When your troops are only 450 units and you fight with a squad of 1,500 archers, whatever the capacity of your troops, the mathematical law takes over and it is almost impossible to conquer or complete a province now. Catering is a possibility but dramatically drains resources making it difficult to help your fellowship with trades or simply advance forward at a decent pace.

I send you this message after contacting several archmages who all suffered of collateral damage: good number of players have left the game, many of them belong to the top 100.

I wish to draw your attention to the fact that your game loses interest when the abandonment of it is so massive. The forum abounds of messages reflecting this frustration.

I contacted many players who are ready to sign a letter to show you how committed we are to the game which you are about to destroy unknowingly. This is the only choice that you made that deserves we warn you express our disappointment. Many successful additions and enhancements to the game include the following: the choice of breeds, the summer solstice, different technologies development, Ancient wonders...

Even if battles are optional to grow and progress, all players are fond of power and ability to win these engagements in order to procure rewards such as expansions.

I urge you to return the previous concept before fixing the current one so that the conquered provinces allow us, AGAIN, to develop our cities at a faster pace than that in which we have been stuck since your latest updates. We want changes but not to the detriment of the quality of the game. Before proposing battles upgrade, give us the full version, complete and ready for use.

Best regards,
Wyverness"

Others signatories : Baldy, Hartisan, Rodram the representative of ALOI GANG, Shazella23, CCBeacher, Violet1, Amythyst, Rocky Rachel, Styled, Niniella, Skeggar, ANNIEPANNIE, Kimsmm, Snowdancer, Peppermint, Ravenleaf, booog, mike60073, Brevelan, Emlem (Archmage), Lisolde, Aurora973, Witchywoman8888, jswiftarrow, Pamalina, Squeekermouse, ladred05, Irishwitch,Godess Calatha, sherry777, Mikelaich, FroggieKizz, Sk-Grif, Jypsierose, Plethora, Kachina1111, Lleeforsail, Anistane, Ghandolff, Shazella23, Nimbrethil, BobbyKitty and all the FAIR TRADE ORIGINAL FS, Stumpanzer, DiamondLightfoot, Sweet Bear, QueenKalia, Desirree777, Ros Fiain Gaeilge, Sildur, Nicodema, lilacSue, Jadzia Cordelia, Bobbipiazza, MacWinter, cimorene, pumawan, snikt, Durufle, Albatross, Rollo der Wikinger, VivianLynne, shervin7777, FearlessFiona, FearlessGranny, LadyAva2, Unicorn609, Mumsy70, Sileya, Iirraik. Saeleah. Katlenne. Reabnagol. Nagolmatrix. Jukebox. Katlynne, Brill.

Who want to sign?
On behalf Phoenix Power the number 1 ranked Fellowship in ARENDYLL we fully support this letter and also sign up to it with our 25 members as well.

DeletedUser1174

i know that alot of members in my fellowship have scouted 300+ provinces including myself and most of those have also completed 280+ of those as well.
most of us are in agreement that the amount of goods needed to negotiate in both the tournaments and provinces alike had grown exponentially as well as the amount of enemy troops and groups in both and most of our members are now finding it ni on impossible to battle both in the provinces and in the tournaments.
who wants to fight in battles that you know are loosing battles and as for the auto battle way to fight it has become more like auto killing off troops now since these updates and many of us have jobs and real life issues to contend with as well as this game and just dont have the time or 2-3 hours to battle your way through the tournaments any longer.
as a direct result of the changes by INNO GAMES there are even a few in our fellowship that are considering to quit this game altogether and if you look at our leaderboard in ARENDYLL plenty of the top 50 players have quit the game and i fear others will follow if something isnt addressed

DeletedUser2522

Forget all the back and forth here, forget expansions and advancement for a moment.

Even when I can win a battle there's no pleasure in it, fighting sucks now, it's not fun anymore and I'd (ugh) rather go clean the garage.
Days of work producing tens of thousands supplies, training thousands of units (ridiculous,) and then it's all gone in one battle.
The guides say "You can win it but with tremendous losses," well that's just stupid, it's a waste of my time and energy so I don't fight anymore.

The Devs might want to keep in mind that this is NOT supposed to be a battle game. I saw battle as what you do during your wait time. Now that's gone, I'll get bored and I'll end up leaving, kind of sad.

DeletedUser4671

For the players that have had your progress halted, I am sorry. Please give constructive feedback about the recent changes in the Battle Redesign thread.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....e-redesign-discussion.3759/page-17#post-31382

For those that can fight, we have a new forum to share your experiences and get helpful information on fighting.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/battle-help.64/

Keep the discussion in here civil, I have had reports on this thread, otherwise I would not be commenting here at all.

DeletedUser1174

Why can INNO GAMES not just modify their new battle system to at least make the battling a little more fair:
perhaps reducing the difficulty a little?
reducing the enormous amounts of goods now required to negotiate? they have gone through the roof since the updates.
adjust the rebalancing? some of us feel that now it's worse than before the rebalancing ow appears to be even more unbalanced.
Elven players feel they have been sent up the creek without a paddle and are finding it increasingly difficult when faced with Human race enemies that far outweigh their own forces. you seem to have gone from one extreme to the next on this one.
All battles should be winnable to a certain point not have the odds stacked in the enemies favour 4:1 in the tournaments at least give new and old players a chance at fighting.
now with the new changes to the auto battle system its actually more like an auto slaughter system i know that i now loose around 80% of my forces regardless of the set up or types i use where as before it would be around 25% losses with the same forces.
why have the different special effects been "tweaked" so much on some of our units and only half as much or actually increased on the enemy forces?
why are we fighting units that are miles ahead of our own on the research tree in the tournaments let alone in the provinces i get your explanation about is being way too advanced and all but is it necessary to have the same units in the tournaments?
Players are jumping the sinking ship and new ones see what they are in for and head for the hills
im sure that INNO GAMES had not intended to have this effect on players old or new but it would seem that this has been done in the process and more will leave unless you address some of these issues instead of burying your heads in the sand and ignoring your customers and putting it into the too hard basket or warning and/or banning members for speaking out is not the way either we are not being nasty or vindictive we are merely trying to have our voices heard on some of the issues and let you all know how some or most of us are feeling and that we do have a voice and what is the point in having a forum and discussion if your told what you can and cant discuss here?
Kind regards
Mage IW PHOENIX POWER, ARENDYLL

Meggi

Well,
and here we are, so just for the record, our fellowship has posted our support for protesting and it is good so.
I am a diamond user, I also LOVE to Fight, tournaments were my favorite, hence, not anymore...
I have tried sending letters to support about fighting.I've got the standard answer wait for the updates, well I did.
Here is the results of the updates:
I have to fight 37 -40 rounds in order to win. Winning a province now takes more then an hour. Some of the fights are unbeatable unless you negotiate ( and trust me I have tried every single combination known in the game).
First:
even out the numbers of the troops, the simple math tells you that the odds are against you, no matter what you do!!
I have never done autofights and I am not doing them now,
Second:
I DO NOT have time to fight 90 minutes to just get through the ONE province...speed it up folks, this is ridicilous.
Third:
Somewhere in this tread somebody mentioned something about magic residences and workshops..if you have them, as I do and many of my f/s players have, you should be doing upgrades on them as well, and not requiring another 1400 diamonds for a new upgrade...
Fourth:
Nobody here is unreasonable , we all want to play and have fun, that should be what this game is all about.It used to relax me when I get home and not aggravate me as it does now.
Please refrain from personal attacks, I am here to support the change, not to fight with you guys who knows better and what.
INNO needs to get a message that we are not happy with all the upgrades, and if they want to keep us, make adjustments... this tread should be productive on both sides..
Meggi
Phoenix Power, Arendyll

Last edited:

DeletedUser4417

@Lionmaine; A few weeks ago you wrote here:

I have been watching and it is pretty clear your at 26 of 27 expansions at the end of chapter III with less room then you will need to progress. You have now 3 choices, Go beyond the recommended number of provinces and start scouting ahead, Stay stuck for a month or buy expansions. I may be wrong and will continue to watch. Good luck.

Yes, I recall that. So far that is right on point. In a few days I will close in on an expansion and with that it will allow me to move things around easier and build anything remaining that I might need to more forward into Chapter IV. Space is tight but overall I have roughly an expansion and a half of space left over in free space. Currently I am maintaining that 'sweet spot' of not going over in province conquering.

If it turns out that I cannot then I will most freely re-evaluate my position and statements. I wish now I had paid attention to what the current scout time is.. next time I will. Current time left is 2 hours.

DeletedUser3297

You really do have a lot of valid reasons but:

I DO NOT have time to fight 90 minutes to just get through the ONE province...speed it up folks, this is ridicilous.

Meggi
Phoenix Power, Arendyll

Many people are complaining that there is not enough to do. People are complaining that you have to manually fight and it takes too long. Well, what is it that you want to do?? What else could possibly occupy your time in the game? If you can fight and win a province in an hour, then you are at least playing a game. Bobbykitty can only play for 5 minutes so she can reset her her city and collect productions. A huge aspect of the game that everyone is complaining about, you can actually play. If it's sped up for you, you'll have nothing to do either..

DeletedUser43

Many people are complaining that there is not enough to do. People are complaining that you have to manually fight and it takes too long. Well, what is it that you want to do?? What else could possibly occupy your time in the game? If you can fight and win a province in an hour, then you are at least playing a game. Bobbykitty can only play for 5 minutes so she can reset her her city and collect productions. A huge aspect of the game that everyone is complaining about, you can actually play. If it's sped up for you, you'll have nothing to do either..

Wow. Really? You have to jump on everyone? You have become the forum bully Kayleegrrl. Meggi is a top player on Arendyll and has 3 forum messages ever. Meggi came here just to give feedback on this topic and as someone who normally is in the top 5 of every tournament, that is very valuable feedback. What happens? Meggi gets pounced on. No wonder it is like pulling teeth to get anyone to come here and give feedback.

Are you seriously saying you couldn't understand the point? You had to be snarky and mean? You think that you are being clever and you have somehow found a contradiction?

This feedback can help this game! Stop shutting it down please!

Meggi

Bobby ,thank you for your support,
once again, please refrain from personal attacks,
Kaylee girl, I am not here for me,obviosly I know how to fight and how to come trough the adversaries, otherwise I would not be on the top.
Please consider ALL the players and what they have to go through to get somewhere...
Cost of the provinces, time spent, and troops spent are not equal to what INNO plays against. New provinces are almost not attainable, lower level players can't go past 10th ring because they don't have orcs...They also don't have resources to pay unless they are having diamonds.
There must be equilibrium in the game, and that is what INNO has to consider and change.
We have to unite and bring the message forward, not fight with each other..
Best regards,

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
please refrain from personal attacks,
I didn't see any personal attack.
She has a valid point, there are those who complain about not having enough to do in game, and then there are those who want things to get done faster.