• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolution of the Phoenix feedback

DeletedUser21053

I have a question .. I hope this is the right place to do it .... it seems that you can really only evolve 1 phoenix at a time with the event to get the full effect..so will I be able to place and evolve another phoenix after the event ends? Will we be able to craft evolve tokens after the event is over? Thank you in advance.

The Unbeliever

I have a question .. I hope this is the right place to do it .... it seems that you can really only evolve 1 phoenix at a time with the event to get the full effect..so will I be able to place and evolve another phoenix after the event ends? Will we be able to craft evolve tokens after the event is over? Thank you in advance.
Inno has stated that the Phoenix Artifacts "will be available very rarely outside of this event". Which basically means, we might be extremely lucky to see 1 or 2 pop up as say the stage 3 prize of a Fellowship Adventure for example.
Artifacts will not be available to craft, but again, Inno might slip an Artifact into the treasure chest for collecting the 100 Vision Vapors? (and of course, if they ever do, you can expect it to be horriawful odds of maybe 5-15%!:p)

And yes, the event is designed that, outside of spending a mountain of $$$, you will only be able to get 1 Phoenix to Lv6-7 or so in this year's event.

Now if you concentrate purely on going for the most efficient feathers/essence chests, AND, can collect 18-20 of the eggs around your city every single day, AND, finish the entire quest line...
You *might* be able to squeak out a 7th artifact, meaning you'd only need to spend diamonds for another 2 to get 1 fully leveled lv.10 phoenix.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One

The event announcement said that we will only get further things to evolve them rarely in the future. Based on beta player results and so far on live it seems unlikely that we can even level one up to level 10 without spending. From what I've seen it looks like most are only choosing one to place and holding the other 2 in inventory in the hope we have the chance to level them up in the future.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Quoting this (from Soggy) outside the spoilers thread, for those who want to optimize their chest selection. If you want the largest number of phoenix upgrades, follow the bottom half (best for feathers)

TLDR: unlucky players get 6 lucky ones get 7. Super outliers (under 1%) will get 5 or 8

upload_2019-4-23_8-24-13.png

Essense:
4051 from main quests
980 daily quests
669 from pickups (about 24 per day minus 8h sleep + some 2s and 3s?)
-----

Worst possible chests = 219 feathers = 10 dailies = 5 evolutions.(but very very very close to 6)
Best possible chests*= 316 feathers = 15 dailies = 8 evolutions.

*not including winning 200 free ess in the 82 box obv.

DeletedUser21053

Inno has stated that the Phoenix Artifacts "will be available very rarely outside of this event". Which basically means, we might be extremely lucky to see 1 or 2 pop up as say the stage 3 prize of a Fellowship Adventure for example.
Artifacts will not be available to craft, but again, Inno might slip an Artifact into the treasure chest for collecting the 100 Vision Vapors? (and of course, if they ever do, you can expect it to be horriawful odds of maybe 5-15%!:p)

And yes, the event is designed that, outside of spending a mountain of $$$, you will only be able to get 1 Phoenix to Lv6-7 or so in this year's event.

Now if you concentrate purely on going for the most efficient feathers/essence chests, AND, can collect 18-20 of the eggs around your city every single day, AND, finish the entire quest line...
You *might* be able to squeak out a 7th artifact, meaning you'd only need to spend diamonds for another 2 to get 1 fully leveled lv.10 phoenix.

Yes ...as you say ... I finished the quest sequences and am on way to get to stage 7 just about 10 feathers left but have to rely on the daily quests for any more essences.. they want 1000 diamonds for 200 essences ... there is no way I will pay that much for 200 ... that is just too dear, I will save my diamonds for more advantageous means

DeletedUser19483

Hello all.....(bows, trips, falls)
Anyway I just like to say, unlike the past me I just love the phoenix prizes.(Sarcasm but at the same time, NOT sarcasm)
Does anyone find that the phoenixes are sort of.........you know.........second rate. WELL besides the one I picked which gives me extra supplies every 48 hours(sobs) but really I think for all hype on these guys the ended up being a kick in the ..........I mean a punch in the gut. Any thoughts on my thought provoking complaints?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hello all.....(bows, trips, falls)
Anyway I just like to say, unlike the past me I just love the phoenix prizes.(Sarcasm but at the same time, NOT sarcasm)
Does anyone find that the phoenixes are sort of.........you know.........second rate. WELL besides the one I picked which gives me extra supplies every 48 hours(sobs) but really I think for all hype on these guys the ended up being a kick in the ..........I mean a punch in the gut. Any thoughts on my thought provoking complaints?
Well I'm pretty much convinced that they are the best prize since December, potentially one of the best ever.
As you point out, in supplies alone a modestly evolved Phoenix can replace a couple of workshops freeing up loads of space culture and pop, and that's not even factoring its core ability which can give you a massive boost in the tournament granting dozens of extra rewards every week forever.
So yeah....maybe ask support if yours can move to my city? I'll take two please

DeletedUser19483

Well I'm pretty much convinced that they are the best prize since December, potentially one of the best ever.
As you point out, in supplies alone a modestly evolved Phoenix can replace a couple of workshops freeing up loads of space culture and pop, and that's not even factoring its core ability which can give you a massive boost in the tournament granting dozens of extra rewards every week forever.
So yeah....maybe ask support if yours can move to my city? I'll take two please
(stumbles and falls) YOUR logic destroys my thick-headed blather to bits. BUT I did say I wasn't being sarcastic at the same time so......Allow me to illuminate the 3 brighter side of things(starts singing but hacks up blood)
1.My golden little phoenix looks down right adorable(pig squeals and gushes)
2.It provides me with....1080 planks, so far, every two days(that is more than my planks manufactory can make in 4 days)
3.I still have time to get it to level 4 soooooo...........no you can't have it.

and those are the three reasons to love and cherish the Aureate Phoenix......the other ones can burn in fire.
By the way Soggy old sport......which phoenix do you have?
still not totally convinced that they are the BEST prize, but they aren't taking no third place trophy home:D
The reason I don't like it as much as I should is really the spacing issue
FINALLY...........I lost my train of thought soooo.....bye

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Happy Morning! What a nice surprise to open the game and find a new quest added. I sure hope there are more after it!

Of course, if they did add more quests I am going to have to take back what I said about Elvenar shooting themselves in the foot. These Phoenixes are a really nice addition to the game but how many players would be put off when they can't even finish 1 out of 3. There has been a bit of grumbling about that in our FS chat. I found it pretty disheartening to only have one at 7 & one at 6 so far after a large spend.and being very concerned that I would not be able to finish them. Please Inno, prove me wrong and keep the added quests coming :D

DeletedUser21940

So... we get some bonus Quests after finishing the published list. (or maybe just one?-who knows?) Is this an accident? a gift? a joke? I will be very nice to be able to earn more free Essence but aren't we supposed to be properly informed of any rule changes they make during the Event? I have seen no official announcement anywhere

rvtdragon1

Good to read your post @Deborah M . I was under the impression that you could only get a max of ten Evolving Artifact instants in this event. From what you have said that seems to not be true. You get as many as you can get. Good. However, would have been nice to know this was going to happen. I have used all of the space I had to put in my Halflings settlement and do not have any room now for extra buildings. Ah well. Go with the flow. Let's see where the journey takes us.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Good to read your post @Deborah M . I was under the impression that you could only get a max of ten Evolving Artifact instants in this event. From what you have said that seems to not be true. You get as many as you can get. Good. However, would have been nice to know this was going to happen. I have used all of the space I had to put in my Halflings settlement and do not have any room now for extra buildings. Ah well. Go with the flow. Let's see where the journey takes us.

Technically if you wanted to spend hundreds of $ you could get as many as you want and level all 3 phoenixes to level 10. 27 would be the maximum usable but you could decide to be wasteful and get more. Thinking nobody would do that :rolleyes: Sorry about your space. Hopefully if they did add quests they are ones that can be done in existing buildings even if that is slower than going through the quests with baby building shanty town.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
So... we get some bonus Quests after finishing the published list. (or maybe just one?-who knows?) Is this an accident? a gift? a joke? I will be very nice to be able to earn more free Essence but aren't we supposed to be properly informed of any rule changes they make during the Event? I have seen no official announcement anywhere

Is this a complaint that they gave us a nice surprise?

Deleted User - 3932582

This was posted on Beta (unconfirmed, but first 2 look legit, so...)
15 groceries
9 toolbox
18 relics
12 encounters/60 tournies
12 T1 9h
10 T1 24h
15 T1 3h
6 T1 48H
18 relics
12 encounters/60 tournies
1 scout or upgrade lvl16 bld
15 groceries