• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do you deal with a no-help request? (And how People Negatively Interact on Forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satchmo33

In the world as a whole, there is so much hatred and meanness.
Why not send love ("Sorry, I mis-clicked. I'll leave you alone now.") Instead of stepping 'way down into that mire that the other person is in by trying to annoy them further????

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Awe <3 For a moment I pictured us all singing Kumbaya. Yikes! Back to reality. I don’t think you can ever get this many people to all agree on anything. I’m just glad when most agree like this subject seems to have a good consensus that most do not read every preference in city name when doing map visits.

Alram

Flippers just flip
In the world as a whole, there is so much hatred and meanness.
Why not send love ("Sorry, I mis-clicked. I'll leave you alone now.") Instead of stepping 'way down into that mire that the other person is in by trying to annoy them further????
I see no reason to apologize. It's just going to happen again tomorrow. I'm too busy to worry about it.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Positive reinforcement of negative behavior is bad for training. The world should perhaps tolerate the "Karens" a little less and try to put them in their place sooner to save us all from them later. The odds of reforming them are low, but if you give in to their unreasonableness the odds are zero.

Duke00012

I just wanted y'all to know that I came back to the Forums to conduct a test that I was doing for academia. Every one who tried to humiliate and start the Dog Pile have proved my hypothesis. Your true colors were revealed and I thank the two who supported some of my posts.

StarLoad

I just wanted y'all to know that I came back to the Forums to conduct a test that I was doing for academia. Every one who tried to humiliate and start the Dog Pile have proved my hypothesis. Your true colors were revealed and I thank the two who supported some of my posts.
First off your test was flawed from the start.

I want to test that IF "I state that the world is flat will 20 people jump on to tell me its round?" and the next day I post that "COVID isn't real its just a Govt manipulation" will 20 people jump in and say I am wrong?" and the third day I post that "Dimples on a baseball will mean more Home runs" would it surprise you that others don't agree. It's all a matter of what you say and how, and if you take an argumentative stance you will get an argument, if you take an arrogant stance you will get replies to prove you are. you will get the response based on what you do, Input=output.

Secondly, coming back and saying Ha Ha it was all a test to trick us and prove your point is utter garbage because "your input = your output" you know garbage in, garbage out.

Ed

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
My thought was that this poor boy can’t come up with a better excuse than that? Seriously? Better not to prove being incapable of having an intelligent conversation with a group of people. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, I know. He is one of those poor persecuted guys because he is academically superior. :p

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If one were looking for unbiased data, I'd have to question the methodology of starting their test by popping into a popular and helpful player's "goodbye-I'm-leaving" thread right after they make their last post and accusing them of having taken over and destroyed your old group.

Duke00012

First off your test was flawed from the start.
ed, it must be strenuous to tax your brain like that. If the test was flawed, I'm certain my advisor would have pointed that out and would have negated my hypothesis. I'm honored to be in the presence of such superior intellect.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Duke00012 …you did your lil test , everyone played along , you got your answers and some you didn’t want …. Now let it go . Drop it , move on and if you don’t want to have fun here …. Don’t be here . Please . It’s not hard to be nice and still disagree ..you can’t do that and that’s ok so just stop .
It’s really gettin on my nerves .

Status
Not open for further replies.