• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Fellowship Adventures!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Soggy absolutely no room Portal 4 complete...;)
I see a few spots. You could move the mana hut and 4 flowers to the other side of the scrolls and delete the flowers to make room for 1 building and things like that. The 20 chess pieces aren't doing you any favours either, and that's 2 whole expansions right there. add in all of the classy lanterns and it's over 3 expansions wasted on little culture fill ins.;)
But the easiest thing would be to nuke 1 grape farm if you wanted to do the event, and rebuild it after.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

If lol No.....
Do to space requirement had to drop 45k and of culture and 6k pop and now I don't get culture boost near as easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Do to space requirement had to drop 45k and of culture and 6k pop and now I don't get culture boost near as easy.
If I told you I could give you 8 more expansions, would you be interested?
http://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/4d8acd9443d84419b031d3c91a03058e/
The only changes aside from moving things around are
-22x chess pieces,
-9x water lilies,
-16x hexed hedges
-28x classy lanterns
-151x roads
-1x war drums
Added
+6x Magic Mazes
As you can see, this saves you 200 squares, and you gain 1600 culture:)

DeletedUser1108

If I told you I could give you 8 more expansions, would you be interested?
http://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/4d8acd9443d84419b031d3c91a03058e/
The only changes aside from moving things around are
-22x chess pieces,
-9x water lilies,
-16x hexed hedges
-28x classy lanterns
-151x roads
-1x war drums
Added
+6x Magic Mazes
As you can see, this saves you 200 squares, and you gain 1600 culture:)
Oooo, shoulda' known better than to challenge him JPS54:rolleyes:!

SoggyShorts

Oooo, shoulda' known better than to challenge him JPS54:rolleyes:!
Hehehe, now let's see.... 8 expansions at ~$20 each is........:p

Note: the above is definitely a joke, I'd never expect anything for helping design a city, I actually enjoy doing that. However, if someone did want to donate to the creator of www.elvenarchitect.com by clicking the donate button at the top of the page, I wouldn't stop them;)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@jps54 You are going to love the new Armories! They have chess boards :cool:

@SoggyShorts My current plan I will end up with nowhere to put anything. Of course I have several things I will not give up. About the time I give those up is about the time I find another game. I also cannot sell some off until I can replace them with new ones or I will be too low on culture to do my upgrades which I consider part of doing a chapter.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
That sounds about right to me, every wonder, 7 of each factory and a full military, with enough for the full settlement, and some flavour pieces all fits on the grid provided

Yes it does :D It took a whole lot of work to figure that out :eek: But, if my FS wants to do this FA my responsibility to them would mean selling a couple of culture items earlier than I planned so my culture will end up dropping a bunch again. My culture boost would tank even more and that would make trades that I want to do to help them grow more difficult. Damned if I do & damned if I don't :( We shall see. Nobody has even mentioned it yet.

SoggyShorts

But, if my FS wants to do this FA my responsibility to them would mean....
As long as not everyone in your FS is in the same situation you can still "do your part" By making more of the other badges.
Anyone with 10 or more workshops can make badges by accident just by playing like normal, add in you level 5 MA, getting spells from the tournament, and paying goods/relics when needed, and I'd say you're "doing your part"

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here is a link to our EPL Spreadsheet, based on the original by Terriann Banister.
http://bit.ly/2GuryrB
Please let me know if you spot any errors!

28378904_10211235549585173_5968678662539422696_n.jpg

MirandaZink

Phoenix Rising Fellowship has voted unanimously to not participate in Fellowship Adventures:
1. Requires an insane amount of valuable space putting research and upgrades on hold
2. Poor prizes with no real opportunity to achieve the top spots (diamond and/or top 20 rank players - good for you, not us)
3. Continues to drain our resources versus promoting growth and teamwork
4. Drives people out further to gain relics when the game penalizes you when you go too far (cost to cater etc.)

I wish you all luck debating this poorly run event. It saddens me that this really could be a wonderful way to promote fellowship and teamwork.

All it does is put people on pause and after the hurricane of the event passes takes weeks to clean up after it's flurry.

PeaceStarFairy

Phoenix Rising Fellowship has voted unanimously to not participate in Fellowship Adventures:
1. Requires an insane amount of valuable space putting research and upgrades on hold
2. Poor prizes with no real opportunity to achieve the top spots (diamond and/or top 20 rank players - good for you, not us)
3. Continues to drain our resources versus promoting growth and teamwork
4. Drives people out further to gain relics when the game penalizes you when you go too far (cost to cater etc.)

I wish you all luck debating this poorly run event. It saddens me that this really could be a wonderful way to promote fellowship and teamwork.

All it does is put people on pause and after the hurricane of the event passes takes weeks to clean up after it's flurry.
I agree. MirandaZink has captured the heart of my dislikes of the game as well.

I'm in two FS - one US and one EN. The EN FS was #3 on the last FA. My US FS cannot find new members so we're down to 16 active, some of whom are only semi-active. Both FS have opted out. Back to back events (this includes FEs and FAs) with no time to recover in between are just not doable. I currently have 3 pages of items from previous events and FAs and nowhere to place them. Even when we were full strength on US, there were only a handful of people contributing to the FAs. It's just not worth it. Both FS have voted to avoid this one like the plague and concentrate on building on what we have.

I'd be more grateful to Inno if they'd fix the -bleep- issues with the game and forget rolling out more events until they are.

DeletedUser3507

Planks 1556
Scrolls 1410
Dust 1845
Plenty for my needs anyways.

Screenshot_10.png

Last edited by a moderator: