• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Thank you and your welcome, I am glad you like them! Looks like the avatar isn't fitting right I will resize it for you. @Freia try this one see if it fits better
FreiaAvtr02.jpg

Sir Squirrel

What about this one @Ruama :
28tbzgy.jpg

RuamaAvtr.jpg

To add the signature on mobile, copy this link http://i66.tinypic.com/28tbzgy.jpg then go to the bottom right of the page and click the small icon that has your avatar picture, then pick signature. Then click the add image button and copy the link in there, then center it with the alignment button and save.
insert graphics button
index.php

Alignment button
index.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser7527

28tbzgy.jpg

View attachment 3829

To add the signature on mobile, copy this link http://i66.tinypic.com/28tbzgy.jpg then go to the bottom right of the page and click the small icon that has your avatar picture, then pick signature. Then click the add image button and copy the link in there, then center it with the alignment button and save.
insert graphics button
index.php

Alignment button
index.php
Sir you have been doing some nice work lately keep it up

DeletedUser14671

28tbzgy.jpg

View attachment 3829

insert graphics button
index.php

Alignment button
index.php
I think it is fabulous! Thank you very much Sir Squirrel!

DeletedUser3507

lost my signature block, when postimg was reconfigured. Do you still have a copy?

Sir Squirrel

Yeah @jps54 , it is still in this thread, click on the link Ashrem put up there and it will bring you right to it. You will have to copy it and put it back in your signature box.

QueenKooky

Could you make me a signature and a Avatar please? Thank you , by the way my Dragon is Gold! Just in case you haven't seen her yet. LOL
QueenKooky

Deleted User - 1178646

@Sir Squirrel

A former member of our dutch guild made us this avatar for our guild
pcwgW2o.png

(translated fellowship of the orange lions)
Since this refers to the dutch (and not the belgium players who consist of half our guild and deters away belgium players to join us) we decided to change our name to "Dragons of Arendyll".

Since we lost the player with the right skillset, would you be so kind to create a new banner for our guild?

thanks in advance
-CW

Sir Squirrel

Sure CrazyWizard, do you want it in English or what language/languages? If anything other then English, you will have to give me the translation you want.
I could do a split one Dutch/Belgium one, any idea of colors you want in it? what color of dragon... ect?
Do you want it to say Broederschap Draken van Arendyll?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1178646

Thanks

upload_2018-5-6_1-45-46.png

In dutch it did not sound cool enough so we used english instead, our banner has a gold dragon.
Colors? suprise me :)
No need for a split. as a guild we are one, not separate ;)
It's just that our old name pointed specifically to the netherland as we are also called the Orange Lions, where belgium has the red devils. so some felt they were not welcome in our guild since they had "the wrong" nationality so we changed our name.