• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Saga of The Restoration Spell..

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Your very lucky to live in the US, if you do.
We're both Canucks, but yeah I certainly started the game on easy-mode being born here.
The thing is my wife and I love everything about VN and traveling for 2 months there while living a fairly lavish lifestyle cost us less than my rent in Canada.
To live the same retirement in Canada as we plan to in SE Asia (mostly VN) would mean at least a dozen more years before retirement instead of 2-3.

SGT AT ARMS

Life in the US is not nearly the picnic most around the world think that it is, however, it is better in some respects than what other Countries have. With that being said the formalities of being "polite", there are those rules in other Countries that "WE" used to have i.e., traditional family values an respect for "elders", earn it b4 U get it, etc etc.
"You kids, with your phones and cameras....you have no idea what it takes to make you safe. Your very lucky to live in the US, if you do. Cherish it"

That highlighted quote from above, is why spent 30 years military to defend the rights an freedoms of others here and to ensure they have the choices to be foolish with their freedoms as they see fit. Its not that they will notice those rights they have now, until they are gone. However, when they do notice, those other "places" in the World, will be stunning, as they will have, what we foolishly gave away in the name of Progress an the "its all about me, in the here and now".
Keeping one safe- is a relative term- based upon what one does or doesn't care about, at the here an now--
Just a random thought -- SGT

Kekune

Right - as I mentioned my only magic building is up to date, so there's no upgrade tab.
And of course you can always ask Support and they will tell you how many you have.
My point is that if the Blueprints are going to be part of an ongoing game function (crafting), this should change and your inventory should be visible. After all they put the RR spells among the Instants immediately with no problem.

Apologies if this is old news, but I didn't see it in discussion anywhere.

On mobile, you can see your blueprint inventory from the crafting tab of the MA. Next to the combining catalyst count, there's a blue circle with 3 dots. Clicking shows me a blueprint count.

I haven't been on PC today to see if it's there.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
On mobile, you can see your blueprint inventory from the crafting tab of the MA. Next to the combining catalyst count, there's a blue circle with 3 dots. Clicking shows me a blueprint count.
I don't see 3 blue dots...
Screenshot_20190330-102145-1152x576.png

Last edited:

Vergazi

maybe they were referring to when the mats are in red which means you don't have enough of them to make the item?

and if it's not red you know you have at least the quantity needed for the item in your inventory, but still doesn't tell you how many total you have.

Kekune

I don't see 3 blue dots...
View attachment 5398

Though, to clarify: it wasn't 3 blue dots. It was a single blue circle, with 3 white dots like an ellipsis. It would have wedged into the light brown space to the right of the rectangle where your 61 combining catalysts are displayed. So with the green square, forming sort of a bookend around your crafting supplies.

I've read of others seeing "glitches" that are signs of things to come, but thought that happened only on PC. Does it happen on mobile, too?