• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. No sentient goods for orcs from Witches Hut?

I just noticed that my Witches Hut gives me orcs, but I'm not getting any sentient goods from my Pyramid of Purification. Is it this this way for everyone, or is there a fix available?
  2. Elvenar chapter, Ideas and Workforce required?

In the Elvenar Guest Race Guide at Elvengems, in one place it says 135k each of Ideas and Workforce are required. In another place, it says 260k each are required. I've produced the 135k each (needed for the three buildings), but I can't see where the additional 125k are used. Is this a typo...
  3. A Place That Grew

We are a friendly and active group and we've worked our way up to being a 10 chest tournament team so are enjoying RRs and a blueprint weekly. We are looking for players who will participate in all group events especially tournaments which we take pretty seriously because the team feels the...
  4. Pyramid of Purification...any good?

I'll fill the rune shards for the PoP before long. I like the idea of increasing sentient goods production... I'm in Constructs, and struggling to make enough. Is the PoP any good? How does it work? Where do the orcs come in? Does the Sentient Boost only work when pet food is used?
  5. AW that speeds up Training Ground?

Is there an AW that speeds up the Training Ground? I have the AWs that speed up the Barracks and the Merc Center, and they produce much faster than my TG, which has become painfully slow by comparison.
  6. Twilight Phoenix event rewards...did I miss something?

I finished the event in the Bronze League, and I received 3 prizes. I thought there was supposed to be an artifact as well, but I didn't get one. I put in a ticket to Support, but they said there was no artifact prize. I could've sworn the in-game prize list showed an artifact prize for...
  7. Managing AWKP swap threads...when to restart?

My FS has several swap threads, they've been very popular. The member who was managing them has left the FS. She used to start a new thread at the first of the month, sometimes sooner. Is there a limit to the number of messages in a thread? How do you know when you hit it? TIA for any...
  8. Chronology of helping hands?

What is the sequence of events that results in the helping hands changing to green and then to gold? And what is the timing? I'm asking because we're now getting perk points for giving Neighborly Help, and double if it is returned (?). And then there is the help perk, where the time frame for...
  9. How does perks reset work?

We already had an accidental perks upgrade. Questions: Is the free reset available at any time, once a month, or only on the first of the month? Does the reset put all perks back to zero, and restore all the points spent? If all points are restored, can you then redo the perks upgrades as they...
  10. A Place That Grew has an opening

We are a ten chest FS seeking a like-minded player. We are building our Spire activity...participation is encouraged, but not required. Contact me (ElfGunn) or Tink 12 if interested in joining.
  11. QoL improvements for Notifications tab

@helya Forgive me if these have already been suggested, in the context of the mobile app. It would be very helpful to have the following appear when the Notifications tab is open: an indicator to show if there is Neighborly Help to be claimed, and a button to return to the top of the...
  12. CC recipe in MA?

Is my memory playing tricks on me? I just spent spent 5000 frags in my MA to get 1 CC. I could've sworn that (for the last few weeks) the recipe up til now had been 8 CCs for 5000 frags. Anybody know what's going on?
  13. Province completion speed?

Each chapter requires 30 completed provinces to begin. After doing Advanced Scouts, does it matter how fast you complete the 30 provinces? For example, if you did all of them at once, would progress somehow get harder, as opposed to doing one per day?
  14. How to get Dragon Abbey runes?

I've had the DA unlocked for some time. I've researched and paid for the first few techs in Halflings. But I'm not getting any DA runes, none at all. I've filled two by forging shattered runes. For context, I play exclusively on the mobile app. Is there something I'm not doing? Conversely...
  15. Halflings magic fertilizer?

What is magic fertilizer used for? Since the Elvengems guest race guide has almost no info, I'm in the dark.
  16. Mana sawmill still available?

Is the mana sawmill still available in the MA? Haven't seen one in donkey's years. How do they compare for mana production? I've just started Halflings, so FMs can't help to boost mana.
  17. Limit on Festival Merchants?

Is there a limit on how many FMs you can have at one time? I haven't seen one in my MA in donkey's years.
  18. Quest to sell Wood Elves portal? Forum: No, Elvengems: Yes

Is there a quest to sell the Wood Elves portal, the forest glade? I've completed research on the first four Sorcerers and Dragons techs, and haven't gotten it yet. Edit: Forum says no quest, Elvengems Guest Race guide says there is the "Have no portals" quest. In any event, I never got the...
  19. Time left on Magical Manufacturing and PoP?

In the mobile app, is there a way to see how much time remains on an MM spell? What about for the PoP?
  20. Best use of blueprints?

Is there any consensus as to the best use of blueprints? I have 6 atm...I could use them to upgrade magic buildings, but converting them to RRs in the MA seems like a better use. I'm midway in Chapter 9 now.