• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Silver Lady

Elvenstats

Elvenstats isn’t updating again, it’s been a couple of days at least. Does anyone know if this is a temp thing or if they are closing down the site?
  2. Silver Lady

Help Personalized Ad Options

Today I noticed a new button on the popup where you log out, a “Personalized Ad Options”. Me being who I am I had to read and check what could be set/agreed to and was rather horrified. I need some clarity or I won’t be logging in again! There is no explanation of what it means for the off (left...
  3. Silver Lady

Food Game - Cravings

Have you ever spent hours looking through the pantry, the fridge, and the freezer? Studied takeaway menus only to roam the kitchen once more? You may be suffering from a food craving, looking for that perfect taste or texture that will allow you to settle down and do something worthwhile...
  4. Silver Lady

Feedback for Version 1.188

Credit where credit is due: 1. Top of the list - new keyword and size search values for the Summonings tab of the Spells Inventory is the best thing since the 2D view for moving buildings. 2. Thanks for adding the on line indicator to the FS members list. 3. Nice touch that the players names can...
  5. Silver Lady

How Useful Is the Forum

I just needed a piece of info. Took me literally less than 30 seconds to find the answer here on the forum! And no to the Wiki, the answer is not there.
  6. Silver Lady

Recruiting Free Traders seeking 3 members

Free Traders a low pressure 10 chests FS is seeking 3 active players. Silk boost would be nice but not required.
  7. Silver Lady

Tome of Mushrooms

Does anyone know what’s in the Tome of Mushrooms that is one of the prizes in the upcoming Season?
  8. Silver Lady

City Truly Cater Only

Suggestion: Make it possible to sell the Barracks. Reasoning: The game is advertised as a city building game and that you can choose how to play, cater or fight. However, very early in the game is a quest to build the Barracks without any warning that once done you can NOT ever get rid of it...
  9. Silver Lady

Next Season?

Anybody know anything about the next season? Apparently it’s been going in Beta for awhile, but not a word have I seen for live.
  10. Silver Lady

City Movement

Does anybody know if the city movement algorithm is still being run on Mondays or if it’s still working since the great Inno exodus?
  11. Silver Lady

Version 1.177.1

And today we get a new version with No Announcement. So really, Really?
  12. Silver Lady

Spire Chests

Does anyone have a list of the new rewards & percentages in the chests for the Spire? My list is apparentoy out of date as I just got 3k SF from the boss of the High Halls and that’s not one of the rewards shown in my list.
  13. Silver Lady

Free Traders - seeking a couple of new Traders

The Free Traders are looking for a few new traders. We are an 10 chests FS that accepts members at all levels we just ask that you be an active player (I.e., give neighborly help daily or nearly daily). * Tournament: minimum of 300 but do what you can. Most of us really like the rewards and...
  14. Silver Lady

Free Traders - looking for new traders!

The Free Traders are looking for a few new traders. We are an 10 chests FS that accepts members at all levels we just ask that you be an active player (I.e., give neighborly help daily or nearly daily). * Tournament: minimum of 300 but do what you can. Most of us really like the rewards and...
  15. Silver Lady

Looking for Moon-Spinners to grow our FS

Do you spin tales of mysterious lands filled with new peoples, heroes and wizards? Are you building a city that will sparkle in moonlight and shine in the sun? Would you like to be a part of a group of like minded dream spinners? Come join us! We are a supportive, no drama group who love...
  16. Silver Lady

Questions - green up arrows in Spire

When did the rewards in an unlocked chest in the Spire get green up arrows and what do they mean? I’m playing on an iPad latest iOS and Elvenar version 1.167.
  17. Silver Lady

Questions - green up arrows in Spire - Delete

Removed - duplicate post.
  18. Silver Lady

Question

Post in thread 'Important information for users with Android 5, iOS 11 or lower' https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/important-information-for-users-with-android-5-ios-11-or-lower.31383/post-275773 @Villanesque As this is important and not every player visits the forum will there be...
  19. Silver Lady

Storyline Quest

Can someone please help. I have an FS member in the Halfling chapter and he has a quest that says “Deliver 20,000 Divine Seeds.” He’s made seeds, used seeds to do an upgrade but nothing seems to register towards fulfilling the quest. What does he need to do to complete this quest? It isn’t...
  20. Silver Lady

Spire CCs not counting correctly

Playing in the app. When you get 3 CCs from Spire it’s only counting as 1 Staff is NOT carrying the extra 1 over towards the next staff.