• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

thank you good sir ... what i thought
  2. Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

quick question... in FA you don't have to fully complete a color path to pull the flag right? As long as you reach the end, it doesn't matter if you fully completed a color's path right? (guess that's 2 questions not 1)
  3. Is ToS worth it?

on Throne of the High Men.... I smashed open a fortune cookie once, and inside the little paper read... in a distinctly Chinese accent... "Man who stand on toilet, high on pot" Therefore, Throne of the High Men, is actually a toilet.... and the men are actually drug abusers. No thanks to...
  4. Is ToS worth it?

Even without the supply bonus, ToS (leveled to +2 or +3 KP a day) is worth it for pre-end-game players, IF maximum speed through chapters is important to you. The bottleneck in this game for the first 6 active months (and counting) for me has been KP. KP is what I always need more of... not...
  5. League Silver Gold World Chart

meanwhile you can hear only crickets chirping... and will for a long time before these turtle paced inno devs even open their mouths on the subject of this RNG League crap. I can barely stomach this game right now. Ummm, no. He's saying that FoE isn't infused with RNG garbage to the point in...
  6. League Silver Gold World Chart

In honor of my wasted time all quests finished, no fault of my own probable 3rd place Bronze participation trophy, i think for next FA my slum will consist of tiny buildings arranged to look like a giant toilet... with the totally random letters "INNO" sticking out of it. I doubt the Fairies i...
  7. League Silver Gold World Chart

haha good one
  8. League Silver Gold World Chart

Arendyll ... Bronze 211... Silver 273... Gold 366 Felyndral ... Bronze 212 ... Silver 276 ... Gold 360 Winyandor ... Bronze 212 ... Silver 275 ... Gold 360 Khelonaar ... Bronze 213 ... Silver 275 ... Gold 363 Elcysandir ... Bronze 214 ... Silver 278 ... Gold 376 Sinya Arda ... Bronze 212 ...
  9. League Silver Gold World Chart

Arendyll ... Silver 250 ... Gold 323 Felyndral ... Bronze 189 ... Silver 260 ... Gold 332 Winyandor ... Silver 260 ... Gold 323 Khelonaar ... Silver 248 ... Gold 324 Elcysandir ... Silver 260 ... Gold 348 Sinya Arda ... Silver 252 ... Gold 332 Ceravyn ... Silver 257 ... Gold 341 Harandar ...
  10. Just Started Orcs Chapter... VERY Angry

wth has this thread become haha
  11. League Silver Gold World Chart

I'd bet not even 10% of players will be getting the full set. I think it's less. As yes I will get it today with about 3 days to spare, BUT, I have been playing very much so, a "most points for my currency" game, like 95% of the time... and I'm at the very bottom of the 5% Silver. Will another...
  12. Just Started Orcs Chapter... VERY Angry

haha Huor :) AND STOP REMINDING ME IYAPO1 !!!! and AJ... my mom grew up on a farm in South Dakota. The well water is tested perfectly safe, but tastes like butter was added. Before I visited that farm as a kid I didn't know those smells at all: horses, cows, even chickens have an odd smell...
  13. Just Started Orcs Chapter... VERY Angry

Forever I kept hearing about how bad Orcs chapter is... Orc this... Orc that. I actually prefer Orcs to the Fairies and planned on lining the Fairy exit portal street with cow dung as a fitting farewell to the Fairies I despise so much. But you veterans of the game deceived me... i was...
  14. League Silver Gold World Chart

Arendyll ... Silver 240... Gold 311 Felyndral ... Silver 246 ... Gold 311 Winyandor ... Silver 240 ... Gold 303 Khelonaar ... Silver 240... Gold 317 Elcysandir ... Silver 245 ... Gold 332 Sinya Arda ... Silver 227 ... Gold 297 Ceravyn ... Silver 244 ... Gold 321 Harandar ... Silver 243 ... Gold...
  15. League Silver Gold World Chart

Yeah, I thought it was 1% meaning the actual points people had reached, but since it's people, math makes sense... I blame my gf keeping me up late with insane happy rants about her new iphone 12 mini's phone background and 50+ app icons she changed... all in anime theme. Sorry but that talk...
  16. League Silver Gold World Chart

i'm not understanding the math behind some worlds having higher Gold level than my world, while having lower Silver level than my world. Do elves have different meanings of the word "percentage" depending on which world they reside in? Yet another reason humans need to revolt and rename all...
  17. League Silver Gold World Chart

Arendyll ... Silver 223 ... Gold 292 Felyndral ... Silver 230 ... Gold 292 Winyandor ... Silver 220 ... Gold 280 Khelonaar ... Silver 227... Gold 303 Elcysandir ... Silver 228 ... Gold 310 Sinya Arda ... Silver 227 ... Gold 297 Ceravyn ... Silver 225 ... Gold 300 Harandar ... Silver 226 ... Gold...
  18. Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

Gambling for currency to get top 1%, VS playing it safe and going for most points for your currency without gambling, I'm starting to think it's many times easier to wind up failing at even getting Silver, than the chance of getting top 1% with luck. Having said that, I wouldn't even be in...
  19. League Silver Gold World Chart

Arendyll ... Silver 215 ... Gold 280 Felyndral ... Silver 220 ... Gold 280 Winyandor ... Silver 215 ... Gold 274 Khelonaar ... Silver 211... Gold 275 Elcysandir ... Silver 215 ... Gold 286 Sinya Arda ... Silver 218 ... Gold 285 Ceravyn ... Silver 216 ... Gold 283 Harandar ... Silver 212 ... Gold...
  20. Fairies Must Leave

Orcs have had how many centuries to try to learn our language? Oh well... at least they aint fairies !!!!!!!!! Another good thing about orcs... when they approach, fairies all run away. (maybe 4 days and they arrive)