• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Evolution of the Phoenix feedback

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
This was posted on Beta (unconfirmed, but first 2 look legit, so...)
15 groceries
9 toolbox
18 relics
12 encounters/60 tournies
12 T1 9h
10 T1 24h
15 T1 3h
6 T1 48H
18 relics
1 scout or upgrade lvl16 bld
15 groceries
20 toolbox
12 T1 9h
10 T1 24h
15 T1 3h
6 T1 48H
2 scouts
18 relics

Dony is a good source in my past experience :D

DeletedUser2228

Is this a complaint that they gave us a nice surprise?
I can imagine people who spent the money on the Stash Outpost complaining, because they bought the building under the expectation that there were only 4051 sky essence to be gained through the quests. They might claim this was a bait-and-switch scheme to get their money before telling them what the questline "really" offered. The extra 1300 (?) sky essence from 20 more quests might change their appraisal of how many artifacts they anticipate earning and thus change their calculations on whether or not they wanted to spend $8 to improve their outcomes.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I can imagine people who spent the money on the Stash Outpost complaining, because they bought the building under the expectation that there were only 4051 sky essence to be gained through the quests. They might claim this was a bait-and-switch scheme to get their money before telling them what the questline "really" offered. The extra 1300 (?) sky essence from 20 more quests might change their appraisal of how many artifacts they anticipate earning and thus change their calculations on whether or not they wanted to spend $8 to improve their outcomes.

I guess but I bought it and I am still seeing the benefit of having the extras on collections. Since outcomes on chests are still a gamble I want all the extras I can get to help insure a happy outcome :D

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Gotta love....Scouting 3x and or another upgrade a building past lvl 16......scouting is 66 hours each....upgrading bldgs, none left (in constructs)...

Agreed. They sure did not make it easy but I will take all the help on available essence I can get and still be happy :D It takes me 4+ days to scout so that is at least 8 days out of the 18 days left. Ouch! But, I will do my best to finish these more challenging additions :cool:

Arkadia

This was posted on Beta (unconfirmed, but first 2 look legit, so...)
15 groceries
9 toolbox
18 relics
12 T1 9h
10 T1 24h
15 T1 3h
6 T1 48H
18 relics
1 scout or upgrade lvl16 bld
15 groceries
20 toolbox
12 T1 9h
10 T1 24h
15 T1 3h
6 T1 48H
2 scouts
18 relics

Lovely surprise indeed! :) except .... :eek::eek::eek: idk if i'll have the time to do 2x 6x48hr T1.... all those Toolboxes, 2x scouts at 78hrs each ....:eek::confused:
( u cant drop a pin in my city right now, so forget about building more shacks ) sigh ....but thanx for the tease Inno :(

DeletedUser20929

>was there a why they waited till day 10-11 to add the extra quests ?

operating on customers feedback. Even if they stated listening day 1 on Beta there is still a delay between production and supply.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Sentients dont count toward the 1-d and 2-d badges in FA any more, so I would assume they might not count towards these either. It's clear whoever came up with these extra 20 quests is not the same as the people who came up with the original list. :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised the added 20 what I think of as 'bonus' quests are a lot more challenging than the original planned for the event. I don't mind at all having to work a bit to get the added essence! :p

The Unbeliever

Hello all.....(bows, trips, falls)
Anyway I just like to say, unlike the past me I just love the phoenix prizes.(Sarcasm but at the same time, NOT sarcasm)
Does anyone find that the phoenixes are sort of.........you know.........second rate. WELL besides the one I picked which gives me extra supplies every 48 hours(sobs) but really I think for all hype on these guys the ended up being a kick in the ..........I mean a punch in the gut. Any thoughts on my thought provoking complaints?
Fire Phoenix says 'Hi!'...
50%atk to ALL units = those atk AW's are now complete and utter rodent gak by comparison. (c'mon Inno, time to unlock Lv50!!)

Also, portal profit every other day, that NEVER comes with a time limit?
Yes please! Even if you're not in a guest chapter and/or don't need to stock pile a bunch of 'em, that's still 'free' spell fragments for crafting every 48hrs.

S-tier building is officially here!:D:D