• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

Huor

oh my! I hope you did not lose any! that would be the end of the fa for me other than what my city produced during normal, everyday game play. to tell the truth, I think I'm already there.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
oh my! I hope you did not lose any! that would be the end of the fa for me other than what my city produced during normal, everyday game play. to tell the truth, I think I'm already there.
I didn't... that was such a relief. Thanks. And yeah, I can sympathize with you on that last part, too.

Agvar

Another glitch has just occured. I upgraded our Fellowship's Neighbourly Help to level 2, but it will only allow 1 point to be spent on another Fellow's AW. Doh!!

TimeMachine

Hello everybody,

Elvenar-Fan-Forum just opened a new section for english speaking humans and elves all around the world which should at least substitute this forum a little after beeing shut down.

It is by players for players. You are all Welcome to join or to just read upcoming informations with no need to log in in!

To post something all you need to do ist to log in with an e-mail adress. C-ya ;)

Katwick

Cartographer
Does it seem to you that the transition to Discord was well planned?
buyit.png

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@TimeMachine the link takes you to what looks like German. Here's the greeting:

"Hallo !

Wir hoffen, dass dir unser Forum gefällt und du dich hier genauso wohlfühlst wie wir.

Um dir und den anderen Mitgliedern das Bestmögliche bieten zu können, würden wir das Forum gern werbefrei gestalten und mit tollen neuen Extras ergänzen.

Wenn du uns dabei unterstützen möchtest, kannst du mit Hilfe einer kleinen Spende dazu beitragen, diese Änderungen zu finanzieren.

Deine Spende hilft!"

I can read some of it but I don't think it's really a form of English. LOL On the other hand, maybe I'll spend next weekend and learn German. Wouldn't that be wild?
AJ

Agvar

Inno's standards eem to be slipping further. The grammar used in the quests for Chapter 18 is awful, but not as bad as some in recent Event Quests. Does nobody proof-read these days (or use a spool-chucker)?

As an aside, I had a REALLY weird experience earlier in the week. Logged on for one final collection before retiring to bed to find I'd been moved again (from a very productive/active area, so was really confused). To top that I had messages from players I didn't know that had replaced Members' messages, and then I noticed that some fo my Fellowship had been replaced by other players!!! Too tired to deal with Support so decided to leave it to the morning. The next day, everything had reverted back to how it was; VERY weird. Contacted Support to see if I'd dreamed it all or it had actually happened, but they were worse than useless so I'm still in the dark.

I've also noticed an increase in lag time and Scream Errors, plus my devices lose the WiFi many times a day now. Very frustrating. In addition I have to uninstall and re-install the App every morning just to get it to load!!! Extremely frustrating.

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I guess I am, since I only have these problems when playing Elvenar. No issues with the Forum, Discord or anything else I do on any devices.
That can happen even if it isn't the game that is the problem. Games usually use more bandwidth, and thus, if your bandwidth is fluctuating it will show up in the games first....and, sadly, get worse over time until the core problem is found and fixed. So while everything else mentioned is "fine" it still might be a wifi issue.

AJ

TimeMachine

@TimeMachine the link takes you to what looks like German.
Hello @ajqtrz the Elvenar-Fan-Forum is indeed a "german invention" but it can be translated via google translate.
Once you are registered and logged in you can switch language from german to english in settings/ forum options too.
From that point you shouldn't have much german left to learn. :)

The link: https://elvenar-fan-forum.xobor.de/...cation-with-our-English-speaking-friends.html should now lead to the english speaking beta section of that pretty young and new Fan-Forum.

Noone should be forced to learn german, even if that would be pretty wild! ;)

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Elvenar-Fan-Forum has just welcome its 300th member.

Lots of changes were made, it is now possible to like or dislike posts and aside from many other changes, the interet adress has been changed too.

It is now: https://www.elvenar-fan-forum.de/
I commend the effort, but I think if it hopes to attract the American crowd, the default should be in English instead of needing to change the language upon registration. Remember, we are the ignorant country that travels internationally and expect the natives to speak English to accommodate us. I also don’t hesitate in telling the Brits and Aussies in my EN group they are spelling things wrong, as if we invented the English language.

This post is brought to you by ‘Murica!*

* Although Elvenar brings in a weird demographics and I play with people that prefer to read the Hobbit in Latin and learn ancient Phoenician for fun.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Me te sonnuit?
LOL, @Sprite1313! What about, Mē tu tinnīs? Your ending looks more French to me but maybe your Latin is just modern and hip, transitioning to the Romance languages, and I’m over here talking like it’s still the 200s BC. xD That’s cool too. ;)

Not that I *cough* have any idea what @crackie is talking about. Er, Latin, what’s that?

Elvenar-Fan-Forum has just welcome its 300th member.

Lots of changes were made, it is now possible to like or dislike posts and aside from many other changes, the interet adress has been changed too.

It is now: https://www.elvenar-fan-forum.de/
Thanks for letting us know about this, and going to all the trouble of trying to build a new community! It’s a pity this transition is making such a disruption in Inno’s already-existing community, since there are so many invested players, as things like this show.