• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Release notes version 1.22

DeletedUser4163

What bothers me most is that it seems the Dev's and INNO don't care, we receive no feedback from them on why they are doing this other than a "canned" one. Tell us the truth "we want more money" "we want to slow you down" "we don't care what you think"

Anything would be good at least then we as consumers can make reasonable decisions

DeletedUser4163

UPDATE

2 faction members have quit this morning over this, and other changes.

I will be amazed if INNO even responses, as far as I know they have never responded to complaints in the forums why even monitor them or much less have them. I challenge INNO to explain themselves

DeletedUser4522

This change is beyond me. It seems like INNO just doesn't really want players! I am ALWAYS throwing off my extra coin and supplies at the Wholesaler to whatever goods I'm lowest on, otherwise, I'd LOSE my coins and supplies. This is ridiculous, and many more players (both new and old) will quit over this.

For those who think that players should build boosted goods only, due to a lot of circumstances, that is not always possible. I believe people should play the game the way they want to, without being TOLD how they SHOULD play it.... Or being made to feel they are playing "wrong" if they don't play the way others "think" they should.

We're not children, and I would not want to be part of a FS that TOLD me how I needed to play.

Tunis

I rarely post in the forums but this Wholesaler change is really under my skin.

I have never cared for the way the prices rise buying KP's because I only ever buy them if I need to for a quest. Now the same set up, an increasing cost, for the Wholesaler??? This is ridiculous! The only Boosted Items I buy are Marble & Steel & only ever to make room in my Main Hall because I've maxed out Coins or Supplies. This change is the pits & may be the catalyst that bumps me out of the game. Like I said, I could deal with that kind of a trader for the KP's because I rarely utilized it. But I max out my Main Hall - many times that will happen 2-4 times in the morning, before I'm finished with my visits/etc. This isn't cool.

Kristincun

What caused the point totals to go down? I had 2 upgrades running overnight. When I woke up my points went down almost 300 points??
There was no mention in the update announcement that they were going to rebalance the score. Yet, it is clear that they did. I don't know why.
Edit: Apparently, there was a glitch with event buildings, that are not suppose to add to your score, erroneously awarding score points when they are placed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2870

Again the game keeps freezing. On al worlds. During tournaments, during the collection of coins, of supplies, when I reset the barracks, on and on and on.
And NO, its not my computer, that works fine. Other (game)sites have no such problem, I can play those just fine. Not to mention I tried on 2 different computers.
And YES I already cleared the cache, rebooted, reloaded etc etc. Tried different browsers, the problem keeps up.
And YES other members of my FS mentioned the same problem.

This makes now the 3rd update in a row that causes constant problems and its getting to be really annoying.
I said it before: better 1 working update each month than 2 crappy ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4416

There was no mention in the update announcement that they were going to rebalance the score. Yet, it is clear that they did. I don't know why.
Edit: Apparently, there was a glitch with event buildings, that are not suppose to add to your score, erroneously awarding score points when they are placed.
That's what I was told earlier, but the folks that did not seem to lose points also have the Winter Event buildings in their cities, some of them have many more than I do... just wish they could explain it...

DeletedUser2744

the wholesaler change wont affect me much, BUT there were times when i needed a small amount of a good and bought there, now i have no choice in the number i can buy as its just the max i can get at a time. Well i may not need my max and not have the resources to buy the max anyhow. Having the ability to buy smaller amounts was better, just make the max amount go along with the main hall level and give us the smaller amount options back.

DeletedUser4417

What is this retarded garbage with the Trader? I get that it is based off of your Main Hall level but come on. 150 Tier 1 resources for 60k gold and then the very next trade shoots up to 90k? That is beyond stupid. Add to that you only get one choice IE you ONLY get to choose 150.

There there is this: "After every purchase from the Wholesaler, the goods will become a bit more expensive to buy. This increase in price will be reset daily."

A bit? A bit? A 50% increase is not a 'bit'. This is straight up greed and frankly stupidity.

DeletedUser2973

What is this retarded garbage with the Trader? I get that it is based off of your Main Hall level but come on. 150 Tier 1 resources for 60k gold and then the very next trade shoots up to 90k? That is beyond stupid. Add to that you only get one choice IE you ONLY get to choose 150.

There there is this: "After every purchase from the Wholesaler, the goods will become a bit more expensive to buy. This increase in price will be reset daily."

A bit? A bit? A 50% increase is not a 'bit'. This is straight up greed and frankly stupidity.
It's the worst update ever, they ruined the game

DeletedUser4416

Does the trader reset everyday? Back to lower costs?... What is the reset count down clock?

DeletedUser4699

That's what I was told earlier, but the folks that did not seem to lose points also have the Winter Event buildings in their cities, some of them have many more than I do... just wish they could explain it...

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....t-culture-building-gives-ranking-points.5813/

It depends on when they placed their buildings. The bug began once the winter event was in place, so buildings placed before that got no erroneous ranking points, while buildings placed afterwards did get them. Was fixed with this update.

DeletedUser4821

Whew, I'm glad I'm not alone in disappointment. I went into Trader to make a purchase and there is no longer 20, 100, 500 planks purchase. It's 85 planks and the price goes up each time you buy. This doesn't make the game more fun or challenging, it's actually putting a damper on game play and trying to get ahead. It makes me wonder who came up with this idea and 'why' exactly.

I play to get away from the real world, not be immersed in real world politics.

DeletedUser5278

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....t-culture-building-gives-ranking-points.5813/

It depends on when they placed their buildings. The bug began once the winter event was in place, so buildings placed before that got no erroneous ranking points, while buildings placed afterwards did get them. Was fixed with this update.
Unfortunately - most of us seem to be getting this information from other members, like you. Thank you, Bricabrac. The responsible thing for Inno to have done would have been to issue a mass e-mail to all players, apologizing for their mistake and explaining their action. A customer-oriented firm would have also just let the points stand - to foster good player relations. But that would be too much to expect from Inno, I guess.

DeletedUser1996

What bothers me most is that it seems the Dev's and INNO don't care, we receive no feedback from them on why they are doing this other than a "canned" one. Tell us the truth "we want more money" "we want to slow you down" "we don't care what you think"
Quite Right --- This really is pulling my nerves to the bitter end ! Its just STUPID -