• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Battle Ajah looking for 2-4 players

We were Battle Ajah long before the Wheel of Time TV series was produced. We always get all or almost all the chests in tournaments; look us up on elvenstats.com. We also get gold star in the Spire. Our FA performance is top-notch as well, but participation on an individual basis isn't required...
  2. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

I've changed the proposal to reflect the comments. Original post is on page 3. Here is where we are at. Please let me know which items to remove from this list. 1) Return the badge cost for Farmers back to 5 2) Change the requirement for the Blacksmith badge to producing a set amount of...
  3. Streamlined and Targeted Neighborly Help

1) The first part of this proposal is to formally add options for RECEIVING neighborly help: a) Set preferences: Each category (MH, BH, Culture) would have 4 options: High (3 points), Medium (2 points) , Low (1 point), and Zero (0 points). b) The default setting is medium priority on all...
  4. Ability to collect event ground spawns in the Main Hall

Make it so that clicking or swiping the Main Hall collects all current event ground spawns. More specifically, interacting with the main hall would cause each ground spawn to be converted into 1, 2, or 3 event currency and then collected to inventory. This change wouldn't require any adjustment...
  5. Warning window when accepting 0 and 1 star trades

Add a warning popup window when accepting 0 and 1 star trades. Note: For 2 and 3 star trades, leave it as is with no warning window. Pros: *Make it so that players can accept trades faster without having to worry about accidently accepting an "unfair" trade. *There seems to be a bug (or maybe...
  6. Option to DISABLE all non-boosted goods in manufactories

*The proposal now is to add a checkbox in options: "DISABLE all non-boosted goods in manufactories" *Clicking this checkbox would make it so that only the 3 hour and 9 hour BOOSTED options would be available on any manufactory that is of sentient level or higher. *More specifically, the...
  7. Reduce the amount we have to scroll around the map

The Autumn Zodiac event is almost over, and I've got pain in my hand, arm, and shoulder. Scrolling around the map looking for the ground spawns is a major contributing factor. The action of holding the click-button down on the mouse while simultaneously moving it around wreaks havoc. I've got...
  8. Battle Ajah (#1 tournament and FA)

We have an opening right now. All Spire rewards every week and scored maximum chests in the tournament multiple times. We average more than 6,000 tourney points per player each week. But if you can contribute 4,000 per week consistently, you'll fit it fine. Send me a message in game if you're...
  9. Keep hot keys consistent for level 32 Manufactories

Since I play in multiple worlds, the use of hot keys is important to save time. For the low level manufactory, they are as follows: 1: 3 h production 2: 9 h production 3: 1 d production 4: 2 d production Typing the number starts the production, rather than having to click on the corresponding...
  10. Production Management and Storage Building (or wonder)

When starting the game, we only needed to worry about producing and collecting coins and supplies. T1 resources and barracks troop training came into play soon after, followed by T2 and T3 resources, and Training Grounds and Mercenary training. Orcs also started needing to be produced. At that...
  11. Moonstone Library goods adjustment

It's been proposed before, but I propose the goods in the Moonstone library be changed to player boost +1 and/or +2. In particular: Endless Scroll: Player T2 boost (instead of always scrolls flooding the market with massive amounts) Moonstone Gate: Player S1 boost OR Player S3 boost (instead...
  12. Ancient Wonder Deconstruction

Recently, Inno changed the tournament format so that wonder levels increase the cost of tournaments, both in terms of catering and troop cost. I understand the reasoning behind the changes and overall it was a significant improvement. However, it's unfair that the rules have been changed without...
  13. Remove the "sell building" warning window for mediocre buildings

When we go to sell any building, a warning window pops up. I assume the purpose is to prevent selling a valuable building. However, when we need to sell 100 level 1 workshops, we get into a pattern of "OK'ing" the windows. This makes us vulnerable to mis-clicking and accidently selling a...
  14. Other Tab in Inventory for instants we can't use from inventory

Every time we want to use something from inventory, we have to annoyingly pass through pages of things that can't be used from inventory. For example, none of these Artifacts can be used from inventory. The next page has Ancient Knowledge spells, which also can't be used. Later on, there are...
  15. Fellowship Points

Currently, the only way to find out fellowship points is by subtracting all players' scores from the fellowship score. I propose the addition of a new column in the fellowship ranking tab for fellowship points. Also, change the score column to be total score. Here is a rough idea of what it...
  16. Sentient Goods are unbalanced

Platinum is in high demand, Gum seems to be a distant second, while Moonstone is the most abundant. Arcane Ink is in high demand, Obsidian seems to be a distant second, while Velvet is the most abundant. Silly Soap is in high demand, Alloy Shrooms seem to be a distant second, while Cosmic...
  17. Link Spire and Tournament catering goods selection to individual player trader offers

When determining which goods to require in an encounter, it would be nice if what the player is being OFFERED in the trader is taken into account. For example, let's say that there are 3-star trades offering scrolls, planks, and moonstone that I can accept. So then when the game decides which...
  18. Fellowship chat is cumbersome

It would be nice if scrolling the mouse wheel would scroll up and down the conversation. It would also be nice if I could have the option to see more of the conversation. Being able to have it jump up to the last piece that I've read would also be good.
  19. Optional building that collects and stores Event currency so they aren't scattered around the map

To me, this is the absolute worst part of every event. It is not fun to move the map around to have to find these, and yes, I know about ctrl+scroll. Can you give us the option to build a small 2x2 building that collects these things for us, up to the maximum 6 that can appear on the map? Then...
  20. Useless FA badges

Almost every time I log in, I collect an Elvarian Guard badge and a Sack of Coins badge. These are useless at this point since my FS is in the pit. It is a significant annoyance to have to collect these. And now, with the new "feature" of closing the badge window after collecting the first...