• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Math challenged

Brain fuzz in full force today... What level does the Time Warp wonder need to reach in order to get cool down to at least 11 hours and 45 minutes? Thinking that might be enough to squeeze in 3 rounds per pet food if I was spot on top of it. Thanks very much.
  2. Tweaks after seeing newest game update

This is a two part suggestion: One directly relates to the latest game update, specifically splitting the training queues / buildings. The other is an older request (not mine, I'm no where close to finishing all the released chapters). -- With each training building having a unique queue and...
  3. Closed | Archived Issue with marking new wonder favorite while upgrading a wonder

I had my Needles of Tempest listed as favorite wonder in the new interface. All the KPs were added and it had reached the upgrade status. I clicked the upgrade tab, used a timer instant to speed it along a bit as well. It still has a little less than 4 hours to go on the upgrade as of 11 AM...
  4. Tourney & Spire (updated)

Greetings -- Tourney & Spire is a recently formed group with the focus of gaining all available chest rewards in the weekly tourney as well as attaining as much as we can through the Spire. Lots of experience, proven methods / track history, and willingness to help achieve those goals is the...
  5. Serious game lag

I use Chrome, have been for a long time. Even after clearing cache and other utility locations multiple times, the game lag has been nearly unplayable in the tourney section the last couple of weeks. Has anyone else been experiencing this? If so, what suggestions do you have for me to try and...
  6. Enemy troop upgrades with the release of chapter 15

Holy Hit Me In the Mouth, Batman -- The 2 upgraded enemy units i have run across recently (at least noticeably) have been the frog prince (fainant frog 3 star) and forest warden (ranger 3 star). I haven't seen any others yet, unless some of the mage types got some upgrades that I simply...
  7. Searchfoo isn't working well for me

I can't seem to find a post giving the time that the Spire poofs from existence for the week. Seems I have spawned a chest higher up, behind a couple of locked gates, and am needing to determine if I need to use timers to open gates in front of it or if I can just wait it out. Any time zone...
  8. Spell fragment disenchanting formula

I vaguely remember seeing something about this (maybe I heard it in one of the update tube casts) but cannot find it now. Is there a definite formula for the number of spell fragments each particular size of building returns? To the best of my knowledge, it is solely based on size, not various...
  9. Confused

So .. I'm a bit perplexed. In game, I logged a support ticket. Based on that response, the problem I had seemed to meet the qualifications for a bug report. I logged the bug report on the forum, using the form provided. I think I did mention that I had logged a support ticket, but I don't...
  10. Tourney rewards not counting for normal quest

Today, the tourney rewards of relics did not count toward the normal quests in the rotation list for "collect 4 relics". Response from support indicated that tourney rewards aren't to be counted towards a quest. However -- this is the first time I have had the normal quest line ready after a...
  11. December 4 2018 Crystal tourney

Several of my fellowship mates noticed very similar results as I did -- The strength / difficulty level of enemies in this crystal tourney was much higher, much earlier than I recall other tourneys being in the past. From province 1, round 1 I was seeing 2 star enemies. I was getting 3 star...
  12. Wondering about Festival Booth

I'm wondering if the preliminary prize (Festival Booth) might have some kind of hidden bonus / impact on things during the main WoodElvenStock event. I have the building but haven't placed in my city. Things like ticket drops / frequency of higher numbers in those drops, 'good' valued chests...
  13. Tourney cater cost estimating

Good day! I have been trying to pin down some kind of formula I can use for helping me estimate catering costs in tourneys. So far, this is the only type of formula I have found, from TedGrau. Cater cost formula . By the way the cater costs are related to enemy squad size: player SS * .05 *...
  14. Unit upgrades through tech tree

I'm a bit more than halfway through researching the Elder Treant tech in the Orcs and Goblins chapter. I can't remember what happened the last time I did a unit upgrade and if unlocking the tech changed all the units I have trained up and converted any new ones to the upgraded types. Or, if...
  15. So .. was thinking again *gasp*

As I was doodling around in the architect tool, I had a possible AHA moment.... If I removed my pond of recreation and plopped in the other 4 wishing wells I won from the Phoenix event, my actual net culture goes up, though I lose the big chunk of neighbor polish help if somebody happens to...
  16. Forging Broken Runes

I'm in a position where a) chapter progression is such that it will be a *long* time before unlocking another set of Ancient Wonders and b) I have pretty much filled in my available space with the Ancient Wonders that I believe fit my playing style and game enjoyment right now. My broken runes...
  17. Reinforcing an already suggested suggestion for Fellowship Adventure

For the Fellowship Adventures: A single bucket that the fellowship contributes badges into and can then be place by any mage / archmage would be a nice organizational tool. A data flag for each person putting into the bucket each stage would qualify that person for the stage prize. This means...
  18. Phoenix set placement

I have fiddled around with this on elvenarchitect for several hours now and can't seem to figure out how to make it work right. I'm exploring all my options about possibilities to offset the upcoming nerf bat that is soon to be swung... I have one lighthouse, one pavilion, one cult plaza, and...
  19. Main Hall in forever upgrade status

There are several cities in my neighborhood with the main hall in a forgotten stage of upgrading - I have mentioned it to support before, after noticing it hadn't changed between Halloween and Thanksgiving last year. It is still there, clogging up the works in a *really* prime location, in my...
  20. Prosperity Tower ...

So, I finally got all the rune pieces for this wonder. I have a combination space that currently has a level 10 workshop, a very obsolete orc nest that is already on the delete list, and an armory filler building. This space would fit the Prosperity Towers wonder nicely I think. (I also have a...