• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. michmarc

Notification when collecting from Golden Abyss does not include culture bonus

Game version: v1.165.2-(18133ce) - html5 (2022-12-08 10:49) Game world: Khelonar Browser + version: Edge Version 108.0.1462.46 (Official build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows 11 (10.0.22621.963) Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: michmarc Humans or Elves: Elf When collecting from...
  2. michmarc

Non-boosted production quest in Ch18

I just got this quest. I'm boosted in Planks, which means my boosted ascended good is Ignited Ingots. Why am I being asked to produce Sprouts? The game should never encourage the production of non-boosted goods. (A better quest might be to acquire sprouts, as a way to introduce ascended...
  3. michmarc

No warning when nothing would be lost

There are a number of places in the game where you get a warning that if you do this, production will reset. For example, switching the trader between Seeds and Unurium, evolving a wonder, moving a set piece, etc. However, it gives this same warning, even if nothing would be lost. See the...
  4. michmarc

Odd word wrap in research description

Game version: v1.136.4-(0acbfbb) - html5 (2021-08-19 15:02) Game world: Khelonar Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 92.0.902.84 (Official build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows 10 21H1 Screen resolution: 2496x1664 Account name: michmarc Humans or Elves: Elves On some of my research...
  5. michmarc

Remove "give neighborly help" quests in events

These quests essentially punish you for being a good neighbor. If you regularly give neighborly help, then when the quest comes up, you have no way to complete it until the next day. On the other hand, if you are selfish player, then you will have neighbors available to help. These quests...
  6. michmarc

KP in Wonder doesn't add up correctly

Game version: v1.128.5-(e657139) - html5 (2021-05-06 12:13) Game world: Khelnaar Browser + version: Edge Version 90.0.818.56 (Official build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows 10 21H1 Screen resolution: 2496x1664 Account name: michmarc Humans or Elves: Elves When recording the KP for one of...
  7. michmarc

Tooltips wrong for some FA badges

Arcane Residue's tooltip says: "Gain this magical item by gaining 10 Vision Vapor from Crafting in the Magic Academy." The actual requirement is 9 -- this tooltip wasn't updated from the last FA. Druid's Staff's tooltip says: "Gain this magical item by producing 1 Combining Catalyst in the...
  8. michmarc

Closed | Archived Coins from selling buildings count towards Sack of Coins badge

I noticed when selling my expired UUU buildings just now that the coins I got for selling them count towards the Sack of Coins badge. Experimenting, I found (using L1 plank) that selling a normal building counts and cancelling construction also counts, but cancelling an upgrade does not count...
  9. michmarc

Closed | Archived Production time on L1 workshop is wrong

Beverages take 5 minutes to make. However, it is showing up at 2 minutes this morning in level 1 workshops. Other levels are still correctly 5 minutes. (Khelonar, Elves, v1.120.3-(4f91063) - html5 (2021-01-18 13:10))
  10. michmarc

Provide some way for lower-level cities to facilitate sentient trades

Summary: Provide a way for lower-level fellowship or neighbor cities to facilitate sentient trades. Details: We all know about the terribly imbalance of sentient goods on some servers and most of the proposed fixes are just band-aids. One of the problems is that if there is an imbalance in...
  11. michmarc

Have some way to re-read the story

Summary: Provide a way to go back and view the story text (as presented in the main questline). Details: Someone clearly spends a lot of time to write the flavour text for all of the main story quests, but sometimes you're just buzzing through quests (because a bunch completely at once) or you...
  12. michmarc

Is there a way to read the story that you've missed?

The story questline tells this story through the flavour text that accompanies the quest. However, sometimes I forget to read it. This was true early on when I assumed it was generic useless drivel like in most games, but it also happens when several quests auto-complete one after the other...
  13. michmarc

Show remaining gate time in Spire Icon

Voting Status: Open Summary: On the tooltip for the spire, show how much longer until the next gate unlocks. Details: It's annoying to load the spire only to find out that the next gate isn't quite open yet. The tooltip for the spire icon at the bottom of the screen should give an indication...
  14. michmarc

Make optional research not require guest race goods

Summary: Optional research (city expansions and squad size research) should not require guest race goods to complete. Details: The upcoming tournament changes suggest that bypassing optional squad size researches will no longer be a penalty in tournaments and they already aren't a penalty in...
  15. michmarc

Moonstone Library should be limited to a single building (like other special sets)

Summary: Moonstone Library pieces should be limited to a single copy Details: Other special sets, like the Chess Set or most grand prize event buildings (like the Phoenix) cannot be acquired if you already have that building. I propose to extend that to the Moonstone Library set. Other topics...
  16. michmarc

Closed | Archived Add-on pyramids provide Prestige before they have finished building

Game version: v1.107.2-(9f3077d) (2020-06-25 09:20) Game world: Khelonaar Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 85.0.552.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.329] Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name...
  17. michmarc

What if...

With the rumor of a new type of boosted good going around, I was thinking about what they could do that would be totally different: Encroaching Goods: Encroaching Planks are Kudzu; Encroaching Steel is Rust; and Encroaching Marble is Rubble. These are goods that accumulate on their own and...
  18. michmarc

Main Dock and Early Collect?

So the Main Docks set building from the Airship event appears to have a 48h production time with early collect after 24h. But in addition to T2 it also produces 1 (or 3) KP if you have it linked up. How does that work? Can I get 1 (or 3) KP every 24h (instead of 48h) with early collect? Or...
  19. michmarc

Spire negotiation game is more subtle than you think...

I was tweaking my spire solver to fix a minor bug and came across an unexpected result. It turns out that the optimal way to play the spire depends on exactly how much you value the goods being used (relative to the other goods asked for). As a simple example, you're playing a round with 4...
  20. michmarc

Closed | Archived Text in Elven Trade Centre does not fit

Game version: v1.103.4-(8aba86d) (2020-05-05 13:25) Game world: Khelonaar Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 84.0.502.0 (Official build) dev (64-bit) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System: Windows 10 [Version 10.0.19041.208] Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: michmarc Humans...