• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. EyeScream

Spire Perks

After long discussion with other FS members I am trying to get a hold on the point of spire perk points. Situation: Everyone adds to the tourney and at the end of the tourney everyone is rewarded regardless of how much they contributed and get all 6 chests based on maybe completing the 6th...
  2. EyeScream

Ambassadors should not......

It has come to my attention today that anyone with the Ambassadors level has the ability to use and reset PERKS and also has the ability to open chests in the Fellowship Adventures. This MUST change.. Someone in our FS just decided to open the chest while we had been communicating in chat that...
  3. EyeScream

Seed Decay

Usually I am able to see seed decay if I hover over the seeds that are needed to upgrade the Main Hall. However, at later chapters I just cannot find any place specifically that shows me the time to the next decay. I was wondering if maybe they could put that as part of the hover for the trade...
  4. EyeScream

Seeking players that follow rules

Hello there, We could use some really good and well consistent players loyal to the FS. Here is the overview, why not READ IT and SEE IF YOU CAN FOLLOW IT and then maybe apply.. That would be great.. Those in the FS now are really dedicated and doing wonders. The Island of Misfit Toys! Welcome...
  5. EyeScream

Possible Mistake in Research Elvenar Squad Size Costs

Hello there, Is there any possibility that Squad Size 52 should be requesting 100k supplies and not 1000k? If that is correct then why is Squad Size 53 150k? You would think that the prices went up a little which if you compare the two images you can relate. I think.. I just think it...
  6. EyeScream

0 trades should only be seen by the FS

These 0 trades are starting to get out of hand. I think they should only be visible by the FS you are in. Period. If the people in your FS want to take them, great, but stop cluttering up the rest of our trade areas with pages and pages of 0 trades. Almost 20 pages of 0 trades every day...
  7. EyeScream

Chapter 14 Constructs

Hello there, I actually try and read everything I can regarding the next chapter so that when I do get to it I am ready for what I need to do.. Hopefully ;) In regards to layout for chapter 14. It shows that in order to get the full settlement bonus if 250% you need to connect the other 3...
  8. EyeScream

Stream Error

Anyone have any idea other then this is an INNO issue to try? Been trying a bunch of things and still no solution.. One browser, cleared each time I close it, No tabs, not logging in multiple times, etc.. Thoughts?
  9. EyeScream

Christmas Tree 2x2 or 3x3 Culture item

I think it would be cool if there was a decent culture Christmas tree in the game during this season..Something as tall as the frozen green flame or even a little taller, perspective here. I have the Frozen Green Flame in the center of my city.. It would be nice to put a tree there instead...
  10. EyeScream

How, What and Why is that number generated?

Hello, I was looking at other players and I noticed that some people have the addition tournaments number on their stats. Can anyone tell me where this number comes from and how it is generated? Thanks
  11. EyeScream

Steel, Crystal and Elixir - Where are you?

Hello there, I have been playing this game for about 3 years. I have been in a few FS's along the way and recently decided to start my own. If it was not for the fact that I have some great people around me who I can trade with I don't know how I could manage the goods I need for myself and...
  12. EyeScream

Chapter 13 - Hmmmm

Hello all, Brief history: I have been playing this game for 3 years. For half that time I did not know that the instants were for or to use enchantments, etc.. I consider myself lucky. I now have them to utilize. I chose only one time to spend money and buy snails. They have actually been...
  13. EyeScream

Addition to Upgrade page

I just wanted to toss this out there. What I would like to see on the upgrade page is a little information about the upgrade: Example is for residences. Next Upgrade: chapter image Residence Levels Possible / Residence Size Next Upgrade: Amuni 30-31 / 4x4...
  14. EyeScream

Not Getting Rewards / Possible Essence Loss

Hello there, I noticed that when the spire was over yesterday I did not get any rewards and I asked if anyone else in the FS had received theirs. They told me 7 of this and 5 of or 5 and 3... regardless I did not get anything. Then this morning I picked up my essences from the elementals...
  15. EyeScream

Elementals Layout - Minimum Requirements

Hello there, I am in the elementals chapter now (12) and I have plotted my city for the following buildings and canals 4 air 3 fire 3 to 5 earth 3 water 6 to 8 canals I am hoping I can get away with 4,3,3,3,6 it would free up lots of room for me to upgrade things. Do you think I am going to...
  16. EyeScream

Switch Account / MS Application/ Night Mode

Has there ever been any discussion about creating a downloadable application in the MS store for Windows users? I notice they have one for FOE. This is a much better game and I really wish they would make one. If they do then being able to have a night mode where the lights on building shine...
  17. EyeScream

Golden Abyss Upgrade after 30

Hello there, I searched google first and did not see any forum posts for this so I figured I would ask. Is there any purpose to upgrading the golden abyss after level 30? I noticed that the elven architect page shows that the ranking points go up, but when you are in game and look at the...