• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Smooper

Getting Phoenix and Bear artifacts

When I started playing this game back in 2020, I was able to get full sets of Brown and Polar Bear artifacts and Fire Phoenix artifacts in a year time. Almost all came from the MA. A few were rewards from FA or some other event. My second city is at a point where I want these types of...
  2. Smooper

I just can't...

I have a city in a regular newb fellowship. The kind that runs from about rank 90 down to wherever fellowships stop. I know it is time for me to go because...it's just so frustrating. Let me list the reasons why: pages of tier 3 offers for tier 1 and 2 demands cities with so many roads...
  3. Smooper

One last gripe...cross tier trades

Cross tier trades have always annoyed me but now I loathe them. Things are fine in my Fely world. I have a good fellowship and go a military route there. Goods aren't needed often and urgently there. My ch. 5 catering city in Harandar is a different story. Don't make a huge amount of goods...
  4. Smooper

Does anyone create cities just to have a theme?

I personally don't have the time but would love to create a city just to have all of the same type of building. Maybe based on a season or a type of architecture. Do you have one or know someone who does? I would love to see it.
  5. Smooper

What to buy with diamonds?

What is your favorite use for your diamonds you win or purchase? Right now I am so tight with spending that I couldn't name anything I want to spend on. I used to spend on expansions but I am starting to be scared to because I don't want the Spire to get harder. This is probably foolish. So...
  6. Smooper

Will we see linked buildings available again?

I think I am going to break down and remove my Dwarven Citadel. I put it out minus one piece but have never seen it again. I have an Ancient Promise set that isn't complete in storage also. Does anyone know if pieces are ever available for these or should I frag them?
  7. Smooper

Why should I craft???

I am a mid level player who crafts things I need and only things I need. I do 19 provinces in the tournament and have just started to ascend the spire every week instead of once a month. I see many posts where people are saying "craft, craft, craft" but I don't really understand why. I think...
  8. Smooper

How many of each province do you have?

Is there a way to know how many scroll, crystal, elixir etc. provinces you have available for tournament before the tournament starts?
  9. Smooper

Best Basic Goods Evolvable building?

That's it. For low level chapters, what's the best evolvable building for getting the most goods in your city, whether it is a bonus provided to your factories or actually production.
  10. Smooper

Parking city before guest races

I have a baby city that is going through ch. 5 right now. I will park it after this to concentrate on my main city and to test the abilities of my baby city in tournament and Spire. It is an elf city and I am leaning toward military solutions. I have 3 armories to keep the troops flowing...
  11. Smooper

Looking for a partner fellowship

It has long been in my mind that I would love to partner with a smaller relaxed fellowship to keep players who are not playing as actively as others from holding back the larger fellowship. If you have a fellowship that could benefit by having a half dozen players join you who play regularly...
  12. Smooper

Methods your fellowship uses to control badge production

This is a survey or maybe a collection of ideas for how fellowships run the Fellowship Adventure. I know many don't do anything special but for those who like to track badges, what do you do? Private spreadsheet, multiple posts in your fellowship mail, another outside source for running your...
  13. Smooper

Fellowship Adventure pit schedule

Tried to find the info but wasn't successful. Does anyone know which badges are going to be needed for the pit schedule?
  14. Smooper

Future of the Scrolls of Knowledge and other resources

As this game gets older and the peak popularity has gone down, many of our favorite sources of help and information have been disappearing. I imagine one day most of them will be gone and it will be much more difficult to navigate through the game especially for new players. Our scrolls of...
  15. Smooper

Moonstone Library

In my little chapter 3 city, I have been building all the Moonstone buildings but the one that hasn't appeared in my Magic Academy is the main building. Will it eventually appear and I have been unlucky or do I have to get it in a way other than the MA?
  16. Smooper

Viewing player cities

I was just looking at some cities in my fellowship (viewing FA villages) and noticed one of my fellows had a huge clear area and the start of rows of marble manus and some workshops. This is a very good player and for him to just be doing it now seemed odd so I though "Maybe these city views...
  17. Smooper

Creating a forum account

This seems to be a very large problem so I am sure it was answered before and someone pointing me the right direction will be appreciated. I struggled for 9 months to create an account here and then I did and it seemed like magic because someone is asking how they can do it (they keep failing)...
  18. Smooper

Creating Enchantments without clicking on your Magic Academy

I am preparing myself for the FA and remembered reading a post about creating combining catalysts and not collecting them until the FA starts. I want to do this but do not see the way to make more when using the lower toolbar. Any help?
  19. Smooper

Secondary Fellowships (relaxed fellowships)

So I have been running a fellowship for almost 2 years now. It is a good group and with the rules we have now it is performing about as well as it could. There are players who are top performers and there are those who have only the time to play a few minutes a day. Everyone is active as far...
  20. Smooper

Triumph of the Tides...worth placing?

So I finally got an evolution artifact so I can make my Triumph of the Tides a fully evolved building. Is it a good one to place? I play 65% military so I only use goods on tech and 6 provinces in the tourney. Also I got my Triumph of the Tides 5 chapters ago so would need 16 RR for each...