• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Store Items You Won or Purchased

DeletedUser9484

It would be wonderful to be able to have a "storage" box to put items that you want to remove from your city that you have either won during a tournament/or purchased with diamonds. It is tragic that you can only sell the items after they have been placed on your board. I know that I would like to store some of my items to bring them back at a later time if I want.

DeletedUser2768

Many players have expressed a desire for some kind of storage, especially when rearranging their cities. So far all we've heard are crickets on this desire.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Many players have expressed a desire for some kind of storage, especially when rearranging their cities. So far all we've heard are crickets on this desire.
That's not quite true. In a live Q&A with the game developer Timon stated that we will not get storage because it would remove part of the challenge of re-arranging your city as you upgrade buildings. He did say it's possible that there may be some form of storage in the future, but for now we should know that it is not an over-sight or a missing feature, it is intentional.

You can find more on this discussion in one of these fine threads

DeletedUser2870

Whyever would one want to put some kind of event building back into storage?
You put it up, and after a few months you replace it with a newer version from another event, which will automatically be better, if one kept playing regularly, since you'd be in a next chapter.

DeletedUser4267

Whyever would one want to put some kind of event building back into storage?
You put it up, and after a few months you replace it with a newer version from another event, which will automatically be better, if one kept playing regularly, since you'd be in a next chapter.
The only buildings I would want to keep are those that give me population

DeletedUser2870

But even that kind of building will come along again in the next event and, considering the fact you may have advanced a chapter, be better than the ones in storage

DeletedUser5800

If I recall correctly there will come a day when event buildings will be upgradable with diamonds or blueprints at which point the problem will be 'solved' in the eyes of the dev. team. Storage will probably never happen, those few that would like it just to make their city seasonal will just have to pick a season and those of us that sold things before this happens will just be boned.
I've never fell in love with anything yet so have never stressed about it but that Evil Windmill will never go anywhere once it's placed so I do hope to someday upgrade it... otherwise Ash will just end up trapped in a sub-par building for eternity.
upload_2017-10-21_12-44-27.png

DeletedUser1601

Its never going to happen. I have been asking for this for two years.

DeletedUser12647

I don't want to store my items just be able to place them somewhere while I rearrange my city...we get newer items that are much better than the ones we have so why store them...If we could just place them in the areas that are not yet ours would be a help...just saying